Lollipop for OnePlus One Enters Testing Stage

Cyanogen just announced on their twitter that their CyanogenMod Lollipop build for the OnePlus … more

Xiaomi Business Model Unlike Usually Conceived

This article explains how Xiaomi sells phones not just to be a mobile OEM, but also to seed … more

Note 4 Launcher Theme Collection

If you like the features and integration of the TouchWiz Launcher on your Note 4, FrenchFamousTeam put … more

Verizon Allows Customers to Opt Out of Supercookies

Following the controversy that Verizon’s zombie “supercookies” … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] any root for galaxy S5 Sport (SM G860P)?

OP VCant973

27th August 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Has anyone figured out root for the Sprint S5 Sport (SM G860P)???

also, anyone else having data issues?
Last edited by VCant973; 27th August 2014 at 03:55 AM.
28th August 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCant973

Has anyone figured out root for the Sprint S5 Sport (SM G860P)???

also, anyone else having data issues?

Dont have one myself, but have you tried Towel Root? works on everything ive used on it so far. As for data issues, yeah i do, mainly cause its sprints network lol. Usually find my data issues are related to sprints network not the device, USUALLY that is.
The Following User Says Thank You to anderd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Flag Medford
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb Sprint Galaxy s5 sport G860P
Please Mr. Chainfire, find us root for Sprint Galaxy s5 G860P. You sir are our only hope at this time. I have 2 weeks left before i can exchange it. I wasn't very smart in first checking for root info before i purchased it. I love the cell but its been 2 weeks and I don't see anyone working on this issue. I'm gonna exchange it if it isn't found before my exchange expiration date.
2nd September 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #4  
reverepats's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA
Thanks Meter: 5,365
 
6,447 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjetson

Please Mr. Chainfire, find us root for Sprint Galaxy s5 G860P. You sir are our only hope at this time. I have 2 weeks left before i can exchange it. I wasn't very smart in first checking for root info before i purchased it. I love the cell but its been 2 weeks and I don't see anyone working on this issue. I'm gonna exchange it if it isn't found before my exchange expiration date.

Ask in his CF-Root thread. He won't see that here. Requests are taken in his Thread, but no promises he'll take it before your return date

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
2nd September 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #5  
robak1965's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Chainfire has posted Auto Root for the G860P
3rd September 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
WE'VE ACHIEVED ROOT!
http://download.chainfire.eu/460/CF-...ts-smg860p.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to VCant973 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2015, 02:06 AM   |  #7  
Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCant973

WE'VE ACHIEVED ROOT!
http://download.chainfire.eu/460/CF-...ts-smg860p.zip


Does Not work for me for some reason. Odin does not see my phone in Downloading mode. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
25th January 2015, 02:32 AM   |  #8  
Ramer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sunset
Thanks Meter: 2,778
 
1,852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nossman

Does Not work for me for some reason. Odin does not see my phone in Downloading mode. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Try a different USB port and /or a different USB cable.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
s5 sport
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes