Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,628 Members 39,631 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sprint Galaxy S5 flashed to PagePlus!

Tip us?

marsfan89
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb [Q] Sprint Galaxy S5 flashed to PagePlus!

Okay so today I just flashed my phone from Sprint to PagePlus on the SM-G900P and I am curious to know if I can still install a different ROM without screwing up the flash to PagePlus? I paid PagePlusRemote to do it for me for $40 and they were pretty solid.

I would like to get rid of crappy Sprint stock ROM and put something better on my newly flashed phone. My phone is already rooted before the flash to PagePlus.

Any info on this would be great.

Thank you

joeyhdownsouth
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsfan89 View Post
Okay so today I just flashed my phone from Sprint to PagePlus on the SM-G900P and I am curious to know if I can still install a different ROM without screwing up the flash to PagePlus? I paid PagePlusRemote to do it for me for $40 and they were pretty solid.

I would like to get rid of crappy Sprint stock ROM and put something better on my newly flashed phone. My phone is already rooted before the flash to PagePlus.

Any info on this would be great.

Thank you
Yes, but if you receive error 7 or updater assert failure in recovery, you must then remove assert lines from ROM zip. READ HERE to show you how to remove them. Also theres a possibility of issues arising with mms and 4g.
G2(Sprint)-stock
G3(Sprint)-stock
Galaxy S3(Sprint)-ROM:C-rom/KERNEL:dkp-RECOVERY:Philz CWM Advanced
Galaxy S5(Boost)-ROM/KERNEL:M.O.A.R.-RECOVERY:Philz CWM Advanced
Moto G(unlocked to CellularOne)-ROM/KERNEL:LiquidSmooth-RECOVERY:Philz CWM Advanced
Note 10.1-ROM/KERNEL:Hyperdrive-RECOVERY:Philz CWM Advanced