Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] whats everyones battery life??and on what rom??

Tip us?

willowmaker420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Default [Q] whats everyones battery life??and on what rom??

Since i cant post in dev section yet, by being a noob i thought i would post this up,I was just wondering how everyone is setting up for battery life I am running moar and stock kernal no tweaks, except using the smart network and powersave toggles and im getting some of the best battery life I have ever had.im getting over 1 day with 60% still left and 2 hours screen on time I would have included a screen shot but im still new and trying to figure that out

youngpro83
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Honestly bro it seems that your battery life is ok due to the fact that your screen on time is less than 3 hours. I am also on MOAR and the latest ktoonz kernel. His kernel if you are a noob as you say is a little confusing because he has so many options to tweak his kernel you will not know where to start first. A little reading and research and it will all feel at home once you read and research. I am personally getting around 19 hours of battery with around 6 hours of screen on time. So if I had only 2 hours of screen on time like you I would probably go into the days.

Sent from my SM-G900P using xda premium
[SIGPIC]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 26,158

DONATE TO ME
Major things that affect your battery life are not ROM related so it is pointless to compare ROMs. Your signal/usage/syncs/location/apps/brightness/setup are the contributors to battery life more than anything else.

Please do not start a ROM comparison thread as it is meaningless and will end up closing the thread.
Thanks
FNSM

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

willowmaker420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Sorry want trying to start a rom comparison thread at all was more looking for battery life and to see what the rom was people were using to get it so I aplogize for the confusion

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com