Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] whats everyones battery life??and on what rom??

OP willowmaker420

13th August 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Enfield, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 395

210 posts
More
Since i cant post in dev section yet, by being a noob i thought i would post this up,I was just wondering how everyone is setting up for battery life I am running moar and stock kernal no tweaks, except using the smart network and powersave toggles and im getting some of the best battery life I have ever had.im getting over 1 day with 60% still left and 2 hours screen on time I would have included a screen shot but im still new and trying to figure that out
13th August 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Where Dem LouIziAniMals Stay
Thanks Meter: 162

781 posts
More
Honestly bro it seems that your battery life is ok due to the fact that your screen on time is less than 3 hours. I am also on MOAR and the latest ktoonz kernel. His kernel if you are a noob as you say is a little confusing because he has so many options to tweak his kernel you will not know where to start first. A little reading and research and it will all feel at home once you read and research. I am personally getting around 19 hours of battery with around 6 hours of screen on time. So if I had only 2 hours of screen on time like you I would probably go into the days.

Sent from my SM-G900P using xda premium
14th August 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #3  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,227

28,943 posts
Donate to Me
More
Major things that affect your battery life are not ROM related so it is pointless to compare ROMs. Your signal/usage/syncs/location/apps/brightness/setup are the contributors to battery life more than anything else.

Please do not start a ROM comparison thread as it is meaningless and will end up closing the thread.
Thanks
FNSM
14th August 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Enfield, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 395

210 posts
More
Sorry want trying to start a rom comparison thread at all was more looking for battery life and to see what the rom was people were using to get it so I aplogize for the confusion

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread