Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Wifi calling

OP steveh552

11th July 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
I have the boost mobile version and it has been updated to the latest software which I'm told should have wifi calling. There is nothing in the settings nor is there an app. When I do an s search for it, there is a wifi calling setting but when I click on it, it doesn't do anything. Anyone know how I can get it working?

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405044779532.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	2844834Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405044787847.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	2844836
11th July 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Sana'a
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh552

I have the boost mobile version and it has been updated to the latest software which I'm told should have wifi calling. There is nothing in the settings nor is there an app. When I do an s search for it, there is a wifi calling setting but when I click on it, it doesn't do anything. Anyone know how I can get it working?

Attachment 2844834Attachment 2844836

First of all, DId you activate your mobile with sprint network??
the app is there, but its mainly frozen, try to activate your device , then unfreeze it.

I hope this will help.
11th July 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
It was activated day 1
12th July 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
They qre liar they told me WiFi calling come ti boost but dosent work i Do a restore no work and the apk is in the private folder install and try active they said Call boost mobile

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by YemenHero

First of all, DId you activate your mobile with sprint network??
the app is there, but its mainly frozen, try to activate your device , then unfreeze it.
Boost Mobile they use sprint network
I hope this will help.



Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
13th July 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #5  
slickdealers's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuelrv

They qre liar they told me WiFi calling come ti boost but dosent work i Do a restore no work and the apk is in the private folder install and try active they said Call boost mobile

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------





Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

You really aren't missing much. Mine barely works and I have excellent WiFi connection. I keep getting an activation error now whenever I enable it.
13th July 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
I found the APK for it, downloaded it, phone says it is installed but no Icon or anything shows, cannot find it in the phone
14th July 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh552

I found the APK for it, downloaded it, phone says it is installed but no Icon or anything shows, cannot find it in the phone

use a file explorer go to system and pri app las one is the apk again dosent work dont try they said activating then call boost services dont work
17th July 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh552

I found the APK for it, downloaded it, phone says it is installed but no Icon or anything shows, cannot find it in the phone

I would try going to sprint.com and login. Then click on manage this device and click on change on service add ons in drop down menus. On that next page there should be choice to enable wifi calling. If it is not there I would call sprint to push this so it shows up there.

Edit: Even after the icon for wifi calling was in my apps it would not enable for awhile. After about another 30 minutes when I clicked on it it opened and asked to register my wifi location and then was active. You need to register each new wifi connection to enable wifi calling there. However once it is learned you do not have to keep doing that.
Last edited by Docarut; 17th July 2014 at 03:30 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes