[ROM] [ kltespr ][ 15 APR ] AICP - 9.0 - LP 5.1.0_r5 | OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES

Search This thread

optx

Sep 19, 2010

GhQyhHk.png
AICP​
Android Ice Cold Project​

6BfGAbR.gif

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • DU team
  • sleshepic for maintaining Kltespr
  • Community

ISn0uXd.png
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

3U7XWsV.png

Latest Stable Release Version 8

Download link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
  • Don't disable Heads-Up. You wont be able to answer phone calls otherwise.
  • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
  • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

kernel github
rom gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Ice Cold Project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
optx, semdoc, Zipsnet, Lord ClockaN
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-02-09
Last Updated 2015-02-10

Contributors
optx, sleshepic, semdoc, LorD ClockaN

Version Information

Created 2015-02-10
Last Updated 2015-04-16

optx

Sep 19, 2010
u0fJM9W.png
Features:
  • Almost all CM features
  • Proximity Call
  • Screenrecord
  • Add blocker
  • Notification FC Disabler
  • LCD Changer (persistent)
  • Gesture Anywhere
  • Recents Panel Settings
  • Omniswitch
  • App Circle Bar
  • Network Traffic on statusbar
  • Show CPU Info
  • Boot animation changer
  • CM Theme Engine
  • Slim Launcher
  • Slim's Heads Up, with the ability to disable
  • QS Sync Tile
  • QS Screenshot Tile
  • QS Screenrecord Tile
  • QS Quick and Smart pull down
  • QS WiFi Detailed Tile View
  • QS Location Tile - Enable Advanced Settings

Last edited:
Reactions: jtadak and Minor723

Root-Maniac

Jan 10, 2012
SO. Cali.

Can you please help me get my data going? i cannot connect to any network, i tried changing my apn and everything, it just shows signal bars with a exclamation point, Is there an additional setting i need to change to get this working? Thank you in advance!

optx

Sep 19, 2010
What version are you on? Wi-Fi working fine?

Written on a Ice cold device

Prince_Basil

Oct 2, 2010
Is there anyway to make the audio louder? Every time I play music or a video, its really low even at the max volume. I use my phone to play music since my truck's stereo system doesn't work correctly and I can't hear anything when I play something.

optx

Sep 19, 2010
This is the right place, just because of not much response, I did not build any further test builds. Will start new one's...

Here is a fresh build, with Boeffla Kernel powered. Thx to Lord Boeffla for his work on this.
You get most of the features with the build in kernel auditor, but to get the full advantage of the kernel, I recommend the Boeffla config v2 app. aicp_kltespr_lp5.1-9.0-UNOFFICIAL-20150410.zip

Please report back

Last edited:

VivisClone

Jan 26, 2014
Google Pixel 5
This is the right place, just because of not much response, I did not build any further test builds. Will start new one's...

Here is a fresh build, with Boeffla Kernel powered. Thx to Lord Boeffla for his work on this.
You get most of the features with the build in kernel auditor, but to get the full advantage of the kernel, I recommend the Boeffla config v2 app. aicp_kltespr_lp5.1-9.0-UNOFFICIAL-20150410.zip

Please report back

Sorry for not responding sooner! I've only really been looking in the unified thread for AOSP roms. Didn't cross my mind to check this out till the other day. Downloading now!

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Please report back

Couldn't get passed the Checking connection... Screen for some reason. It's the same issue I had when trying to Flash the SOKP rom. It just sits there forever. Also, why does it ask for a sim? The SPR version doesn't use a sim card.

I did a complete wipe of everything Flashed it, and GAPPS, wiped cache. then rebooted.

Thanks!

Reactions: optx

optx

Sep 19, 2010
On which Rom did you not face this problem, so I can have a look what they maby changed?

I tried the 4-10 build and install went fine. the only thing is i cant get service no matter what. funny thing is right after a reboot on lock screen it shows sprint for like 1 second then goes to no service, service icon has ! in it for a second then just empty icon till next reboot then it does the same. the last build i had working everything was 3-29 test build.

VivisClone

Jan 26, 2014
Google Pixel 5
On which Rom did you not face this problem, so I can have a look what they maby changed?

I haven't had an issue when running Blisspop, or Resurrection Rom. I also ran Lick Me Pop for a while.

Also ran your KLTE build some.

Also @montecarlo5 You might need to go in to the APN settings, and click one of the options and it'll reset your APNs. I've been having that issue on the latest AICP KLTE build.

Thanks! and hope that helps

Reactions: montecarlo5
I haven't had an issue when running Blisspop, or Resurrection Rom. I also ran Lick Me Pop for a while.

Also ran your KLTE build some.

Also @montecarlo5 You might need to go in to the APN settings, and click one of the options and it'll reset your APNs. I've been having that issue on the latest AICP KLTE build.

Thanks! and hope that helps

Thank you for the suggestion! But that didn't work, neither did putting APN in manually. They wouldn't even save. I'll just have to wait for it to be fixed by the awesome dev.

Reactions: VivisClone

VivisClone

Jan 26, 2014
Google Pixel 5
Thank you for the suggestion! But that didn't work, neither did putting APN in manually. They wouldn't even save. I'll just have to wait for it to be fixed by the awesome dev.
Yeah. It worked for around a day then just stopped. It made me sad. Right now I'm on MOAR simply so I have the most stable available.

You might need to switch to a TW room and refresh your prl and profile real quick?
I know that that would fox issues for a while

installed the 4-19 build earlier today and runs nice and smooth but for two bugs that i have. all done on a clean install and no apps installed, after rebooting the phone (not every reboot) i have no data but can make phone calls, i have to go into settings and either turn mobile networks off then on or go into apns and pick any in there and it will automatically switch back to sprint with data. also ad blocking isnt working after a reboot either. i think root access isnt retained after reboot or root isnt implemented correctly. both arent big issues to me just wanted to give a heads up from my view.

VivisClone

Jan 26, 2014
Google Pixel 5
Installed the 21 update. Could only get data to stay if i didn't connect to wifi. Once i did i would lose data and have to go to the apn setting and manually select the correct one

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

6BfGAbR.gif

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • sleshepic for maintaining Kltespr
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

3U7XWsV.png

Latest Stable Release Version 8

Download link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
    • Don't disable Heads-Up. You wont be able to answer phone calls otherwise.
    • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

kernel github
    rom gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

Contributors
    optx, semdoc, Zipsnet, Lord ClockaN

Version Information

Created 2015-02-09
    Last Updated 2015-02-10

Contributors
    optx, sleshepic, semdoc, LorD ClockaN

Version Information

Created 2015-02-10
    Last Updated 2015-04-16
    u0fJM9W.png
    Features:
    • Almost all CM features
    • Proximity Call
    • Screenrecord
    • Add blocker
    • Notification FC Disabler
    • LCD Changer (persistent)
    • Gesture Anywhere
    • Recents Panel Settings
    • Omniswitch
    • App Circle Bar
    • Network Traffic on statusbar
    • Show CPU Info
    • Boot animation changer
    • CM Theme Engine
    • Slim Launcher
    • Slim's Heads Up, with the ability to disable
    • QS Sync Tile
    • QS Screenshot Tile
    • QS Screenrecord Tile
    • QS Quick and Smart pull down
    • QS WiFi Detailed Tile View
    • QS Location Tile - Enable Advanced Settings

Please report back
    I have been using Google voice with Sprint integration. Works for me though some have complained about it recently

Sent from my SM-G900P