26th August 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #31  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 2,901

5,632 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asacado

How do you get booted off SERO? I am on the EMP3000 and getting switched to it come december. From what I have read and been informed by customer service multiple times is it is a plan I can keep and upgrade with as well.

Had to get rid of it back when they initially cut the plan out and I upgraded phones through sprint.... Think it was with the EVO 3d or LTE device... Then after a few months they opened them back up to allow those to stay on them... By that point it was to late for me... Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sgt. slaughter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 153

425 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter

Had to get rid of it back when they initially cut the plan out and I upgraded phones through sprint.... Think it was with the EVO 3d or LTE device... Then after a few months they opened them back up to allow those to stay on them... By that point it was to late for me... Lol

It was longer ago than the Evo 3D, it was around the time of the OG Evo. I stuck with WinMo on the TP2 until the SERO premium plan came out. Then I was able to upgrade to my first Android phone, the OG Evo, about 6 months after it was released.
15th September 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #33  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 1

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHausx

Looks good if you have a lot of people on your plan, but I'm still sticking to unlimited

I'll stick to unlimited too. Now if only I could roam and take full advantage of the unlimited data plan.
16th September 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #34  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 7,904

8,252 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello,
Thread cleaned...trolls be gone.
Stay on topic or we will shut this down.

Thanks,
BD619
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread