Cracked Screen: How Do I Proceed?

OP iandmacdonald

25th August 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

196 posts
Just noticed a fine line crack all the way across the phone, from top to bottom. I have BB Black Tie protection. Phone was purchased in June(?) How do I proceed?

Sent from my 831C using xda app-developers app
25th August 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandmacdonald

Just noticed a fine line crack all the way across the phone, from top to bottom. I have BB Black Tie protection. Phone was purchased in June(?) How do I proceed?

Step 1 learn how to use a computer. Mod Edit: This is unnecessary if you don't have anything constructive please don't contribute.
Step 2 Google HTC Advantage....
Last edited by BD619; 25th August 2014 at 01:57 AM.
25th August 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

196 posts
Well aware of how to use a computer, thank you. But, for those whom are more intellectual and read between the lines and knew my question to be: pursue Blacktie support, or HTC Guarantee?

Last edited by iandmacdonald; 25th August 2014 at 03:54 AM.
27th August 2014, 02:49 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 46

292 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandmacdonald

Well aware of how to use a computer, thank you. But, for those whom are more intellectual and read between the lines and knew my question to be: pursue Blacktie support, or HTC Guarantee?

I would suggest HTC Guarantee. From what I have read they are fast turn around and no questions or loops like Blacktie. And consider that you only get one screen replacement in the first 6 months for FREE!

Once you contact them, they should send you one day shipping package and believe one day turn around with one day return shipping. Try to get Best Buy to move that fast...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread