Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 50,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Listening music on heads free, after 5 to 10 secs restarts automatically

Tip us?

abubakarjilani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Listening music on heads free, after 5 to 10 secs restarts automatically

Hello guys, I am facing abnormal behavior, when i insert heads free in htc one m7, and starts listening music/video/call and then volume up the heads free then its hang and restart itself. This problem occurs always when i am using heads free. Please help me guys. I am using this forum first time. Please help...

reinaldistic
Old
(Last edited by reinaldistic; 4th September 2014 at 05:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
You sound like you might not be 100% familiar with the forum or English, so let me help you out.

1. I think you mean hands free, I don't know what heads free is and I honestly don't want to find out, it sounds scary.

2. People don't refer to them as hands free, that's usually only used when speaking about the action in legal-like language (cell phone use is only allowed hands free) most people call them just "headphones".

3. This is the forum for the SPRINT HTC one M8; it's one model newer than the M7 and it's only for the SPRINT network, a United States only network. Please visit the correct forum for the device you own.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

abubakarjilani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinaldistic View Post
You sound like you might not be 100% familiar with the forum or English, so let me help you out.

1. I think you mean hands free, I don't know what heads free is and I honestly don't want to find out, it sounds scary.

2. People don't refer to them as hands free, that's usually only used when speaking about the action in legal-like language (cell phone use is only allowed hands free) most people call them just "headphones".

3. This is the forum for the SPRINT HTC one M8; it's one model newer than the M7 and it's only for the SPRINT network, a United States only network. Please visit the correct forum for the device you own.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes, as i already said i am using this forum first time. Sorry for inconvenience. I will post my query in the htc one forum.
Thanks