Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,313 Members 49,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Missing System Applications

Tip us?

solastalgia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] Missing System Applications

I have an unlocked, S-OFF HK M8 that I flashed with the Android Revolution ROM - works well, except for one thing- certain stock applications went missing (Visual Voicemail, Wireless Hotspot Application, a few others.)

Before I flashed, I made sure to run a Fullbackup.ab in the hopes that I could restore anything I wanted that went missing - I used Titanium Backup to try and fetch/restore the applications through its Restore ADB backup, but while it acts like it's restoring the applications, it doesn't actually do anything.

My question is - is there a way to retrieve these applications? I've been looking around to see if there's a repository for stock applications and the like, but I just haven't been able to find any. I'm hoping it's as simple as flashing/pushing them through ADB, but I just can't locate the applications to begin with. Any advice?

Vcek
Old
Thanks Meter 247

DONATE TO ME
download stock rom(or any other which has the apps you want) and copy all the apps you want from /system/apps then push them to the same location on your phone on /system/apps