Phone fails to sync with Google?

OP Goofy317

Today, 03:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 6

102 posts
More
Title says it all. My M8 refuses to sync with my gmail account. I noticed it a few days ago when I stopped getting notifications for gmail. Gmail, youtube, and even the Play Store simply do not work. Gmail tells me there is a network error and no connection, YouTube just does not load, and the Play Store tells me there is no connection. Neither my main google account or my school account can sync. However, within gmail, my hotmail account syncs just fine. I can access my gmail accounts just fine through web, it's just in my phone that they do not work. I tried to remove my main gmail account to see if that would fix it but when I went to add it back the phone says "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care." Thinking my account may have been hacked or some ****, I went into gmail on my laptop to change my password. Once I logged in, I noticed I had a chat request from an email account that I've never heard of before. Lizzie or some crap like that. I changed my password and tried again on my phone. No dice. I'm running Badseed with their custom kernel, if that makes any difference. Thanks in advanced!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread