Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,531 Members 51,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please Help Me... My Sprint HTC One M8 831C Soft Bricked

Tip us?
 
murattari
Old
#1  
murattari's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ankara
Default Please Help Me... My Sprint HTC One M8 831C Soft Bricked

My phone giving IMAGE 159 ERROR and 41 model id error.my phone is soft bricked.4 days is trying to establish ROM.how to change model id with fastboot or cwm recovery.please help friends.i break my android os (

My Phone: Official Rom Sprint HTC One M8 831c Harman Kardon Edition
Unlocked
M8-WHL PVT SHIP S-OFF
CID-11111111
HBOOT-3.16.0.0000
RADIO-1.15.2133156.UA13G
OpenDSP-v38.2.2-00542-M8974.0311
OS-1.54.401.5

But not working i tryed more android os.please make model id change tool for htc one m8
 
Captain_Throwback
Old
#2  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9031
Posts: 10,376
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bensalem, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Flash the HK RUU. I'm not sure how you ended up with that OS number, but it's not a Sprint software version.
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.08.20.0612_4 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 56019
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
murattari
Old
#3  
murattari's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ankara
Default i trying this rom before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback View Post
Flash the HK RUU. I'm not sure how you ended up with that OS number, but it's not a Sprint software version.
i tryed this rom flash and work.but later I do not know how it has changed my model id..this ruu now giving me model id 41 error.please help me with teamviewer or or or idk
 
Captain_Throwback
Old
#4  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9031
Posts: 10,376
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bensalem, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by murattari View Post
i tryed this rom flash and work.but later I do not know how it has changed my model id..this ruu now giving me model id 41 error.please help me with teamviewer or or or idk
Are you sure you have a Sprint HK Edition?

What exactly have you flashed to the device?
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.08.20.0612_4 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 56019
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
murattari
Old
(Last edited by murattari; 2nd July 2014 at 09:15 PM.) Reason: getvar
#5  
murattari's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ankara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback View Post
Are you sure you have a Sprint HK Edition?

What exactly have you flashed to the device?
C:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.16.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.15.2133156.UA13G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.54.401.5
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA444SF04237
(bootloader) imei: XXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 99000499050815
(bootloader) product: m8_whl
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: ab0efa49
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.021s


yes im sure. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52145194 this rom could be installed 3 days ago.but now not installed.i try to install Android_Revolution_HD-One_M8_8.1 later softbricked my phone
 
Captain_Throwback
Old
#6  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9031
Posts: 10,376
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bensalem, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by murattari View Post
C:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.16.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.15.2133156.UA13G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.54.401.5
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA444SF04237
(bootloader) imei: XXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 99000499050815
(bootloader) product: m8_whl
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: ab0efa49
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.021s


yes im sure. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52145194 this rom could be installed 3 days ago.but now not installed.i try to install Android_Revolution_HD-One_M8_8.1 later softbricked my phone
Run fastboot oem ? and paste the contents please. I'm not sure if there's an easy way to change MID.
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.08.20.0612_4 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 56019
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
murattari
Old
#7  
murattari's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ankara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback View Post
Run fastboot oem ? and paste the contents please. I'm not sure if there's an easy way to change MID.
i think may improve the original android nandroid backup.i dont know
 
Captain_Throwback
Old
#8  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9031
Posts: 10,376
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bensalem, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by murattari View Post
i think may improve the original android nandroid backup.i dont know
From what I'm reading from the One (M7) you'll have to run an echo command from a root shell to update the MID manually.

Do you have the output of that command?

EDIT: Found it.
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.08.20.0612_4 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 56019
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
murattari
Old
#9  
murattari's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ankara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback View Post
From what I'm reading from the One (M7) you'll have to run an echo command from a root shell to update the MID manually.

Do you have the output of that command?
i dont know commands.please help me.my phone's been asleep for 4 days
 
Captain_Throwback
Old
#10  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9031
Posts: 10,376
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bensalem, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by murattari View Post
i dont know commands.please help me.my phone's been asleep for 4 days
I edited the above post with the link you need.

And I gave you the command - "fastboot oem ?"
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.08.20.0612_4 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 56019
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes