Post Reply

[KERNEL]Sense 6[4.4.x][Sprint][Synapse]

4th September 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 165
 
579 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haq.adnan

Is it necessary to download synapse after flashing this kernel 4.4.3.....what if i will leave it as it is does it impact battery life or do we have to make changes in synaps for good battery life

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I believe you need synapse to just customize the kernel.
4th September 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #12  
predator1584's Avatar
Senior Member
Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 104
 
176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haq.adnan

Is it necessary to download synapse after flashing this kernel 4.4.3.....what if i will leave it as it is does it impact battery life or do we have to make changes in synaps for good battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight

I believe you need synapse to just customize the kernel.

Correct, the app just allows you to customize the kernel (wake features, governors, CPU frequencies, etc..)
I am getting great battery life thus far!
...I'm digging this kernel over most others...
The Following User Says Thank You to predator1584 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #13  
kairi_zeroblade's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 877
 
950 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator1584

Correct, the app just allows you to customize the kernel (wake features, governors, CPU frequencies, etc..)
I am getting great battery life thus far!
...I'm digging this kernel over most others...

Thanks for the feedback..next update will be more squishy..

why dont' you guys join the party on the main thread!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Running kernel is smooth and fast fixed my charging issues somewhat on viperom 7.0.0, only thing wrong so far is USB is connected with out cable and says it's connected even after reboot and flash, trying the reset kernel then going to reflash kernel

Sprint HTC one
5th September 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #15  
Cj719's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roselle NJ
Thanks Meter: 137
 
798 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
You guys should give this kernel a run...pretty smooth and great battery life over here

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Cj719 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sprint HTC One Android Development by ThreadRank