FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[KERNEL][GCC5.1] Xceed™ [KC][Sense/GPE][Update: 06/01]

1,686 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,453
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from kairi_zeroblade: New Builds up!! (Build 10a)
11th May 2015, 03:23 AM |#81  
ipdstnger2's Avatar
Senior Member
Indy
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Having issues getting this 10a kernel to boot after install. I am having the hang on splash screen issues & for the life of me can't figure it out. Running Gru's GPE on Sprint M7 with TWRP 2.8.6.0 newest firmware & radio. Made sure nothing was left over from the stock kernel. Any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to ipdstnger2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
3rd June 2015, 08:56 AM |#82  
kairi_zeroblade's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,453
 
Donate to Me
More
Recently just dropped an Update guys!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2015, 09:37 AM |#83  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi_zeroblade

Recently just dropped an Update guys!!

i'm on stock Lollipop HTC One Sprint, with Root sure. Not busybox, not anymore.....So, how can I install this kernel. Just flash it in TWRP ?
3rd June 2015, 09:40 AM |#84  
kairi_zeroblade's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,453
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by md07

i'm on stock Lollipop HTC One Sprint, with Root sure. Not busybox, not anymore.....So, how can I install this kernel. Just flash it in TWRP ?

Yes..and kindly Install Kernel Configurator from here for setting up stuff that you want..
The Following User Says Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2015, 09:51 AM |#85  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi_zeroblade

Yes..and kindly Install Kernel Configurator from here for setting up stuff that you want..

oh, thanks !
BTW: use KernelConfigurator to setup? and how about Synapse ? What difference between them?
3rd June 2015, 11:16 AM |#86  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi_zeroblade

Yes..and kindly Install Kernel Configurator from here for setting up stuff that you want..

i flashed this kernel. But after restart, my info show old kernel, and Kernel configurator not working. Why ?
5th June 2015, 05:46 AM |#87  
Member
Flag Keller, TX
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipdstnger2

Having issues getting this 10a kernel to boot after install. I am having the hang on splash screen issues & for the life of me can't figure it out. Running Gru's GPE on Sprint M7 with TWRP 2.8.6.0 newest firmware & radio. Made sure nothing was left over from the stock kernel. Any ideas?

Having same problem, on 10a and 11.
24th July 2015, 05:06 AM |#88  
JeGuina's Avatar
Member
Flag More fun in the PH
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Xceed kernel users!
Xceed user siggies are now available via this link.
Click, change and be one of us!
26th August 2015, 02:00 AM |#89  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 267
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerxst_x

Having same problem, on 10a and 11.

Any fix for this yet? Mine gets stuck on the splash screen too.
It doesn't work on stock 6.23.651.7.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes