FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[5.1.1][Unofficial] Lollipop | CyanogenMod 12.1 | m7spr [2015-09-18]

127 posts
Thanks Meter: 194

By superfes, Senior Member on 10th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
CyanogenMod 12.1

Hey guys, I no longer have this phone (or Sprint), but here's an update.

Download: Android File Host and Dev-Host

MD5: 73124015ae2883d8024b8df197e7288f

GApps

Kernel: GitHub
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superfes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift superfes Ad-Free

10th June 2015, 09:26 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved (Maybe?)
11th June 2015, 07:27 PM |#3  
Flag Keller, TX
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Working well here, other than the IR blaster....any ideas on how to make that work?
12th June 2015, 12:46 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerxst_x

Working well here, other than the IR blaster....any ideas on how to make that work?

No, I tried looking for a how to or something on it, I might try some time, I don't know exactly what it entails.
12th June 2015, 06:13 AM |#5  
Flag Keller, TX
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Also nfc...
12th June 2015, 10:30 AM |#6  
Recognized Developer
Flag 125 Miles From Sea
Thanks Meter: 626

Donate to Me
More
@superfes

Thanks for releasing unofficially CM12.1. I'm using it since yesterday and its working fine so far. However, I get settings fc sometimes and mostly on bootup.

Another issue is with camera focus on micro shots which makes the device force reboot. It was present in cm12 long ago but it was solved or vanished later. Now seems to be back on CM12.1

Of course without a log, we cannot figure out these issues so I will post it asap here.

Btw; thanks for including d2s feature in the kernel. I have been missing it for long on official CM ROMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfes

No, I tried looking for a how to or something on it, I might try some time, I don't know exactly what it entails.

Tested IR and its working fine, including recording. I'm using latest version of Smart IR Remote - AnyMote.

Best Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to CRACING For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2015, 05:30 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 292

More
For some reason I wasn't able to receive calls. They said it rang once then went to voicemail. IR also wasn't working through peel but I never really use it. Other than that OMG the ROM! This is the only CM rom that doesn't have issues with my FFC on official CM it has a weird tint to it with every app

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
22nd June 2015, 03:48 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Everything works great other than the camera. Same issue as most here, using the camera most of the time results in a reboot of the phone.
23rd June 2015, 10:25 AM |#9  

More
Flashing the 2015-6-22 build right now! I'll update after it's been tested.

update: the camera seems to work fine, and doesn't cause reboots now. But I get random reboots just out of the blue. And that was happening before the update. But issues with the camera seem to be fixed. So that's awesome!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evrdrandosity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evrdrandosity Ad-Free
24th June 2015, 04:41 AM |#10  

More
I'm gonna transition from official cm12 nightlies to this build. I am also gonna try the 20150602 cm 12.1 gapps build (located on http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps) since this is a newer version..hope it works. will try to post any issues. If you don't hear from me, assume it is working great! Thanks for this build superfes.
24th June 2015, 06:05 AM |#11  

More
OK loaded fine with newest version gapps, so far so good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
12.1, cm12.1, cyanogenmod, m7spr

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)