FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11S • OPO Stock ROM • Android 4.4.4 • 11-OCT • v5 • m7_wls

1,650 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,851

By dd98, Recognized Contributor on 24th August 2014, 10:49 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from dd98: v5 Released - It should actually work this time
26th November 2014, 08:43 PM |#161  
Flag Ann Arbor, MI
Thanks Meter: 349

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willmon22

My service is fine. It is actually way better than what it was with the stock rom. I was just wanting to know in case I ever need to use the options. My phone use to not automatically change for its service and I had to manually update the prl whenever I was in certain parts of the house to get 4G. Now it seems to switch almost instantly. And I believe I am set to my carrier. At first when it booted after being flashed it had no service and after I restarted it seemed to correct itself and it has service now. I am just hoping that Cyanogenmod 12 gets released for my phone soon. As it looks good and I am sure it would be even more smoother with lollipop on my phone.

We have a cm12 alpha that works well
It just drains battery a tad faster than cm11

26th November 2014, 09:18 PM |#162  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I will probably wait until it has at least 4 or 5 releases of beta maybe release candidate releases. Or whatever they happen to be called for the nightly releases. As I have the latest cm11 release from yesterday and I must say it runs perfectly. Just it seems like the games I was wanting to work that didn't work on the stock rom still don't work for this rom. They just force close. Is there any way to fix games that force close?
26th December 2014, 05:50 PM |#163  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I used this ROM for a few weeks before just switching to CM12 Lollipop. However, I noticed that I still have the OPO logo appear (with the red HTC text) when I reboot. Is there a way of changing from the OPO image to something else? And I apologize in advance if this is a real noob question. Clearly, I still am.
27th December 2014, 05:19 PM |#164  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Baile Αtha Cliath
Thanks Meter: 1,851

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ek99

I used this ROM for a few weeks before just switching to CM12 Lollipop. However, I noticed that I still have the OPO logo appear (with the red HTC text) when I reboot. Is there a way of changing from the OPO image to something else? And I apologize in advance if this is a real noob question. Clearly, I still am.

you need to change your bootsplash, @iElvis has it
The Following User Says Thank You to dd98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2015, 02:19 PM |#165  
Flag Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I really love this ROM and I was wondering if you were planning on a CM12s ROM? Thank you in advance for your response.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread