Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Need Dead/Damaged Sprint M7 for Part

OP smokin901

7th September 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore, Mumbai, Houston
Thanks Meter: 2,462

2,327 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi Guys,
After I cleaned my phone Volume UP button is no longer working. I need to replace Volume Flex Board/ Daughter Board, Local service center does not have part. If someone has Dead /Damage device with working volume buttons willing to sell / giveaway please let me know.
10th October 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #2  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 306

1,592 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin901

Hi Guys,
After I cleaned my phone Volume UP button is no longer working. I need to replace Volume Flex Board/ Daughter Board, Local service center does not have part. If someone has Dead /Damage device with working volume buttons willing to sell / giveaway please let me know.

Hey homie, I gotta used HTC One through Sprint, I tried replacing the screen on it but I fu#ked one of the connections up when I was putting it back together so I just got another one using my insurance. So I'm left with this other HTC One that dont really work but it would be great for what you need it for. I'll give it to you if you still need it. Let me know bro.. I got it so whenever you need it, it ain't goin anywhere. 10/10/2014
Last edited by sniperkill; 11th October 2014 at 01:17 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread