No registration required

5.03.651.3_Stock rooted REBOOTING afew secs after loading

OP kenshi1023

9th July 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

56 posts
Hi,
I updated my htc one to 5.03.651.3_Stock | Rooted | 4.4.2 | Sense 6 [5/29/2014] (from that thread); I was able to flash the full firmware;
this is what it shows in my recovery CMW_PHilz
TAMPERED
RELOCKED
Security Warning
M7_U PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57

so it was working fine since Thursday of last week. it was strange that i didn't have navigation on google map. so yesterday, after tinkering around, I got google map to display that it needs accurate location something something under setting... so I turned it on... and navigation worked. but since late last night the phone has been restarting afew secs after loading... can't make phone calls or txt...

I searched around the forums all morning but couldn't find anyone with similar problem... Anyone know of anything that can help?
if last resort, can I still RUU to stock from 1.57?

thank you
9th July 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 118

321 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshi1023

Hi,
I updated my htc one to 5.03.651.3_Stock | Rooted | 4.4.2 | Sense 6 [5/29/2014] (from that thread); I was able to flash the full firmware;
TAMPERED
RELOCKED
Security Warning
M7_U PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57

so it was working fine since Thursday of last week. it was strange that i didn't have navigation on google map. so yesterday, after tinkering around, I got google map to display that it needs accurate location something something under setting... so I turned it on... and navigation worked. but since late last night the phone has been restarting afew secs after loading... can't make phone calls or txt...

I searched around the forums all morning but couldn't find anyone with similar problem... Anyone know of anything that can help?

thank you

... this has got me confused as you are s-on and relocked and still your title says 'Stock Rooted'.

anyways, yes you can run RUU but only the latest version will work for your device ...
10th July 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #3  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 351

498 posts
Donate to Me
More
I would unlock the boot loader via HTC dev again and then try flashing.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th July 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #4  
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 175

597 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshi1023

Hi,
TAMPERED
RELOCKED
Security Warning
M7_U PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57

thank you

Umm.. M7_U is the International version.. which means it's unlocked for any carrier. Which means you should flash an International RUU/Firmware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread