FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

Need app that can make a photo slideshow

317 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By racingmatt1, Senior Member on 30th July 2014, 12:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I can't seem to find a way to do it with the gallery app on my HTC one m7. Can someone recommend a app that is not garbage that actually works? I need to be able to show a selection of pictures with music
 
 
1st August 2014, 06:34 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racingmatt1

I can't seem to find a way to do it with the gallery app on my HTC one m7. Can someone recommend a app that is not garbage that actually works? I need to be able to show a selection of pictures with music

I'm assuming u have already tried zoe?
1st August 2014, 04:53 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi311

I'm assuming u have already tried zoe?

If your talking about the preloaded app I can't because it says coming soon
3rd August 2014, 02:16 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racingmatt1

If your talking about the preloaded app I can't because it says coming soon

Zoe is built into the gallery on ur gallery when u view ur photos taken by the camera at the very top there is a video playing tap on that and u can select and deselect which photos to add. That's a part of zoe it's been around since the m7 launched
3rd August 2014, 02:55 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi311

Zoe is built into the gallery on ur gallery when u view ur photos taken by the camera at the very top there is a video playing tap on that and u can select and deselect which photos to add. That's a part of zoe it's been around since the m7 launched

Can you add music using zoe?
4th August 2014, 12:43 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racingmatt1

Can you add music using zoe?

Yes if you are on sense 6 just sweep to the right and there's an option for the song or to add your own to it

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
4th August 2014, 04:25 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
But I can't have video longer than 36 seconds
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes