Ask a question

No registration required

battery toast

OP ipclark1

30th August 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

299 posts
Battery issue-seems to be unique. Didn't get phone extremely wet but it was being used in a bit of light rain yesterday when this issue surfaced. Phone died at some point in my pocket on the way into office. Set it to charge and, since then, i get flashing orange light with the battery/lightning bolt indicator-in perpetuity . Tried messing with all kinds of button combinations on and off charger and nothing has changed-flashing orange light w/battery indicator (empty-no green or percentage). Phone doesn't even seem to heat up even after hours on charger. Any help would be greatly appreciated, my m7 getting to feel extremely dated on day two.
30th August 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 174

594 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipclark1

Battery issue-seems to be unique. Didn't get phone extremely wet but it was being used in a bit of light rain yesterday when this issue surfaced. Phone died at some point in my pocket on the way into office. Set it to charge and, since then, i get flashing orange light with the battery/lightning bolt indicator-in perpetuity . Tried messing with all kinds of button combinations on and off charger and nothing has changed-flashing orange light w/battery indicator (empty-no green or percentage). Phone doesn't even seem to heat up even after hours on charger. Any help would be greatly appreciated, my m7 getting to feel extremely dated on day two.

Check this thread out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread