Experience with WiFi calling?

21st August 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
Since Sprint has chosen for now to leave us out of the WiFi calling update, I decided to jump and use voipvoip with our resident WiFi calling. Seems to work pretty good. If you use WiFi calling, what has been your experience on the HTC one?
23rd August 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 46

291 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richjolliff

Since Sprint has chosen for now to leave us out of the WiFi calling update, I decided to jump and use voipvoip with our resident WiFi calling. Seems to work pretty good. If you use WiFi calling, what has been your experience on the HTC one?

I have the HTC One M8 with WIFI calling. It works pretty good. Had an issue and had to reprovision my phone. My office has limited connectivity with brick building and even with the airave, WIFI calling has been super clear and for the most part simple to use. Plan on using on Monday when I go to the doctor's office. My phone and the girlfriends phone didn't have connectivity last weekend while waiting but they have WIFI.

I didn't know the M7 wasn't getting the WIFI update - was looking forward to it for my girlfriend's phone.
23rd August 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
We can set up WiFi through sip, but my understanding was Sprint was going to let us do WiFi calling from their sip?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread