Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help Please Unlocked M7 see Tmobile connect to network

Tip us?

superman2k2
Old
(Last edited by superman2k2; 25th July 2014 at 10:06 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help Please Unlocked M7 see Tmobile connect to network

Hello I have an GSM Unlocked HTC One M7 I can not get it to work with T-Mobile or Metro PCS. When I locked it I used it with Simple Mobile and it worked great. Now when I put in a Metro PSC or T-Mobile sim it recognizes the sim card but and when I search for net works it finds the T-Mobile but when It tryes to register It say something like "Sim card wont let you register on this network" I'm in the DC MD VA area. Please Help

Stock firmware
Sense 5.0
Android 4.1.2
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-SPCS_001
HBOOT-1.44.0000
RADIO-1.00.20.1108
OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202
eMMC-boot

StormyNight
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman2k2 View Post
Hello I have an GSM Unlocked HTC One M7 I can not get it to work with T-Mobile or Metro PCS. When I locked it I used it with Simple Mobile and it worked great. Now when I put in a Metro PSC or T-Mobile sim it recognizes the sim card but and when I search for net works it finds the T-Mobile but when It tryes to register It say something like "Sim card wont let you register on this network" I'm in the DC MD VA area. Please Help

Stock firmware
Sense 5.0
Android 4.1.2
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-SPCS_001
HBOOT-1.44.0000
RADIO-1.00.20.1108
OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202
eMMC-boot
You should really look into updating your software, since the m7 is on 4.4.2 officially now :P

Anyways, flash the oldest radio from here (the initial release one, baseband 1.00.20.0315), and that might fix your issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to StormyNight For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

superman2k2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight View Post
You should really look into updating your software, since the m7 is on 4.4.2 officially now :P

Anyways, flash the oldest radio from here (the initial release one, baseband 1.00.20.0315), and that might fix your issue.
I tried to update OTA but since I have a custom recovery it just reset to recovery and that's it? Can you recommend me a good one for me? Thank You very much for your help

StormyNight
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman2k2 View Post
I tried to update OTA but since I have a custom recovery it just reset to recovery and that's it? Can you recommend me a good one for me? Thank You very much for your help
OK, since you have a custom recovery with stock,

a) it's pretty much better to be on a custom ROM since you can update easier.

b) If you want to be on stock, it's best to back everything up and run a RUU.

If you choose option a), flash this recovery, and install a custom ROM such as ViperOne.

If you choose option b), follow the instructions on this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to StormyNight For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]