No registration required

[Q] Help with random reboot issue,and general stability

OP raynefr

20th August 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
ok, so i rooted my htc one to stock, using an ruu that was suggested by a user on here last weekend. it all seemed good, but on sunday, while i was working my phone rebooted itself, for no reason, however i thought it might have been because of a root app i had installed. i had to put it in recovery mode, and wait until i was off work to fix it, by reflashing it(i hadnt had a chance to make a backup in twrp). well i now have a backup of my phone, so yay, but and it hadnt forced a reboot until just now. the thing is it had been good all day today, and i had tried installing the MIUI Rom following a thread on here. the rom worked and all, but it also had issues such as data not wanting to connect, freezing up etc, so i went and returned to my backup i made today(when everything was perfect) and i made a phone call, and after the call the phone rebooted. and its back to its old ways. im restoring again to see if it helps, but does anyone know why it does that?
20th August 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #2  
Flag Battle Creek
Thanks Meter: 6

34 posts
More
when my phone did that it was cause I had the unknown baseband issue. Could be worth a try to see if thats your issue.
20th August 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #3  
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 175

597 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynefr

ok, so i rooted my htc one to stock, using an ruu that was suggested by a user on here last weekend. it all seemed good, but on sunday, while i was working my phone rebooted itself, for no reason, however i thought it might have been because of a root app i had installed. i had to put it in recovery mode, and wait until i was off work to fix it, by reflashing it(i hadnt had a chance to make a backup in twrp). well i now have a backup of my phone, so yay, but and it hadnt forced a reboot until just now. the thing is it had been good all day today, and i had tried installing the MIUI Rom following a thread on here. the rom worked and all, but it also had issues such as data not wanting to connect, freezing up etc, so i went and returned to my backup i made today(when everything was perfect) and i made a phone call, and after the call the phone rebooted. and its back to its old ways. im restoring again to see if it helps, but does anyone know why it does that?

Link to the MIUI ROM? Only install ROMs that you see in the Sprint HTC One section, not in the International HTC One section. Try flashing the latest radio to fix the phone call problem.

If that root app was SuperSU, then flash this zip.
20th August 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight

Link to the MIUI ROM? Only install ROMs that you see in the Sprint HTC One section, not in the International HTC One section. Try flashing the latest radio to fix the phone call problem.

If that root app was SuperSU, then flash this zip.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2523987
the rom i use is from the sprint htc one m7 forums, it worked and i was able to make a call, but the screen hung alot and my buttons became unresponsive due to the assist thingy. upon a restart, i didnt have data connections. im kind of nervous about messing with my radio, because even though my signal sucks where i live, i dont want to mess up and not have a signal. i updated the SuperSU (i was using 1.87 and i flashed it to 2.02) hopefully i see no issues, but it usually takes a day and a half.
21st August 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #5  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 612

724 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynefr

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2523987
the rom i use is from the sprint htc one m7 forums, it worked and i was able to make a call, but the screen hung alot and my buttons became unresponsive due to the assist thingy. upon a restart, i didnt have data connections. im kind of nervous about messing with my radio, because even though my signal sucks where i live, i dont want to mess up and not have a signal. i updated the SuperSU (i was using 1.87 and i flashed it to 2.02) hopefully i see no issues, but it usually takes a day and a half.

Flashing radio is your best bet. Verify the md5 before flashing and you'll be fine.

Sent from my kangaroo powered Inverted ViperONE using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread