Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

help to unloking Sprint HTC one M7 4.4.2

OP maichants20

7th July 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
hello every one, i need a help.

I buy a sprint htc one M7, I want to unlock it to use a different SIM card.
I have rooted the phone and I have unlock the bootloader. I'm still S-on.

am in 4.4.2 ROM

Here are the details:
C: \ android> fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) Version: 0.5
(bootloader) Version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) baseband-version: 1.01.20.0515
(bootloader) CPLD-version: None
(bootloader) Version-Microph: None
(bootloader)-hand version: 5.03.651.3
(bootloader)-misc Version: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) SerialNo: FA34ES901424
(bootloader) imei: 9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx45
(bootloader) meid: 9xxxxxxxxxxxxxx4
(bootloader) product: m7_wls
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) ModelID: PN0720000
(bootloader) cidnum: SPCS_001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3993mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-fashion: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-fashion: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-1f512bb6
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

i have tried some methode to donwgrade to 4.3 and use SIM unlock helper but he dont work for me.
i tried to get S-Off with revone and firewater also note work.

so please help me

thank you
7th July 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 175
 
597 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maichants20

hello every one, i need a help.

I buy a sprint htc one M7, I want to unlock it to use a different SIM card.
I have rooted the phone and I have unlock the bootloader. I'm still S-on.

am in 4.4.2 ROM

Here are the details:
C: \ android> fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) Version: 0.5
(bootloader) Version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) baseband-version: 1.01.20.0515
(bootloader) CPLD-version: None
(bootloader) Version-Microph: None
(bootloader)-hand version: 5.03.651.3
(bootloader)-misc Version: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) SerialNo: FA34ES901424
(bootloader) imei: 9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx45
(bootloader) meid: 9xxxxxxxxxxxxxx4
(bootloader) product: m7_wls
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) ModelID: PN0720000
(bootloader) cidnum: SPCS_001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3993mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-fashion: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-fashion: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-1f512bb6
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

i have tried some methode to donwgrade to 4.3 and use SIM unlock helper but he dont work for me.
i tried to get S-Off with revone and firewater also note work.

so please help me

thank you

Try @savage25rcracer 's method, it might help you. It's post #10 here.
7th July 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight

Try @savage25rcracer 's method, it might help you. It's post #10 here.

hello,

i tested this method but i cant get S-off because firewater give me an error " kernel contains HTC anti-firewater patch! Try again with a different kernel"

what can i do
9th July 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
any help to downgrade my HBOOT 1.57 to 1.56 ?
10th July 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 180
 
371 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Are you rooted? Flash a different kernel besides stock. Or you can also flash CM11 and then run Firewater after rooting it and set Superuser to run both from root and adb.
11th July 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFOsaka

Are you rooted? Flash a different kernel besides stock. Or you can also flash CM11 and then run Firewater after rooting it and set Superuser to run both from root and adb.

can you tell how do to flash a different kernel ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes