Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How can I know wich ROM can I install?

OP mariomtes

15th August 2014, 06:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello,

I see in most of the guides I've read here on XDA that people mention that not all the ROMs are compatible with the devices and it depends in many factors, but most of the time, the information either it's not mentioned or it's confusing (for me at least)

Is there a guide of some type that I can read to learn about all this?

I want to be able to go and test as many of the ROMS around here and see wich one fits best for me, and I want to do it without bricking or semi-bricking my phone.

For example, this phone I have right now I bought it from another person and it was already been tempered with. How can I tell what has been done to the phone (without having to ask the last owner)?

Been going around all the forum but I only get more and more confused from all the comments I've read.

Thanks a lot for the pointers/help/tips or whatever you can help me with!
15th August 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #2  
Flag Where Ever I am
Thanks Meter: 141

342 posts
More
Well first lets go over what was done to your phone by the previous owner. To make this a little less confusing I want you to power off your phone and when you go to power back on, hold power and the volume down key. there will be info on the screen that comes up. put that info here and I will help you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread