[Q] htc one does not turn m7

OP eldoctorfly

19th August 2014, 05:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi I have a htc m7 one who lights not pass the logo powered by android htc has android 4.4.2 and sense 6 stock, when I try to enter one of the options such as hboot fastboot, recovery etc and since it locks not advance from there. is automatically switched off. Also not just putting it under a load lamp and pressing power + volume up and down.

It all started one night than just the screen went black and no longer Encendia not pass the logo the next day not lit anything just appeared logo charging battery for a moment and then took off, please I need help, not rotate immediately it is relocked and the CID is normal I put Super CID but then took it off.

That is llebaba as 3 days without incurring any alteration mia. Help please I already have from the 7th of this month and I'm already worried and college classes tomorrow and I really need it, thanks in advance and sorry angun error issue
19th August 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 167

579 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldoctorfly

Hi I have a htc m7 one who lights not pass the logo powered by android htc has android 4.4.2 and sense 6 stock, when I try to enter one of the options such as hboot fastboot, recovery etc and since it locks not advance from there. is automatically switched off. Also not just putting it under a load lamp and pressing power + volume up and down.

It all started one night than just the screen went black and no longer Encendia not pass the logo the next day not lit anything just appeared logo charging battery for a moment and then took off, please I need help, not rotate immediately it is relocked and the CID is normal I put Super CID but then took it off.

That is llebaba as 3 days without incurring any alteration mia. Help please I already have from the 7th of this month and I'm already worried and college classes tomorrow and I really need it, thanks in advance and sorry angun error issue

Try RUUing? Follow this guide.

If that doesn't work, time to hand it in back to Sprint I suppose.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread