Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,099 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Listening music on heads free, after 5 to 10 secs restarts automatically

Tip us?

abubakarjilani
Old
(Last edited by abubakarjilani; 4th September 2014 at 06:29 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Listening music on heads free, after 5 to 10 secs restarts automatically

Hello guys, I am facing abnormal behavior with my htc one, when i insert headphone in htc one , and starts listening music/video/call and then press volume up button then its hang and restart itself. This problem occurs only when i am using headphone. Please help me guys. I am using this forum first time. Please help...

StormyNight
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by abubakarjilani View Post
Hello guys, I am facing abnormal behavior with my htc one, when i insert headphone in htc one , and starts listening music/video/call and then press volume up button then its hang and restart itself. This problem occurs only when i am using headphone. Please help me guys. I am using this forum first time. Please help...
Have you tried different ROMs? I'm using the stuff in my signature and have no problems whatsoever :/. Also, try using different headphones/earphones.

abubakarjilani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight View Post
Have you tried different ROMs? I'm using the stuff in my signature and have no problems whatsoever :/. Also, try using different headphones/earphones.

No i didn't try other roms. I try other headphones but problem still exist. Now i gave mobile to the service center, see whats they will say.

Thanks for the feedback.

StormyNight
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by abubakarjilani View Post
No i didn't try other roms. I try other headphones but problem still exist. Now i gave mobile to the service center, see whats they will say.

Thanks for the feedback.
Yeah, I'd probably say it's the phone that's the problem there. You're welcome btw.