Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 48,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Could someone make a mount point changing tutorial?

Tip us?

StormyNight
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Default [Q] Could someone make a mount point changing tutorial?

Is there any way that someone could make a tutorial on how to change the mount points so we could install GSM ROMs on our Sprint HTC One? (if it isn't too hard of course)

thicklizard
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4339

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight View Post
Is there any way that someone could make a tutorial on how to change the mount points so we could install GSM ROMs on our Sprint HTC One? (if it isn't too hard of course)
It's not just the mount points as why sprint can't use the GSM roms there are other changes that need to be made in order for CDMA to work as for mount points open a root explorer got to proc/Emmc it will list the sprint mount points. Then open up the roms updater-script and change

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thicklizard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

StormyNight
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by thicklizard View Post
It's not just the mount points as why sprint can't use the GSM roms there are other changes that need to be made in order for CDMA to work as for mount points open a root explorer got to proc/Emmc it will list the sprint mount points. Then open up the roms updater-script and change

So if I flash a GSM ROM just by changing the mount points, CDMA won't work but GSM will, correct?

thicklizard
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4339

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight View Post
So if I flash a GSM ROM just by changing the mount points, CDMA won't work but GSM will, correct?
In theory yes

The Following User Says Thank You to thicklizard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]