Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,554 Members 36,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] phone lock

Tip us?

4evanoobin
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight View Post
Hmm... check this link out

Is it possible to flash TWRP?
Yes TWRP is installed. I will try the steps in the link. THANKS! I searched high and low for womeone who had done this exact same thing. Thank you for your diligence. I will post and let you know what works.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Hmm... check this link out - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...ity-lawmo-lock

Is it possible to flash TWRP?
I found the default code!! It's 1688. Your link led me to another link here on XDA showthread: 2539367 by DC007 Sorry I can't post links yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to 4evanoobin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

StormyNight
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evanoobin View Post
Yes TWRP is installed. I will try the steps in the link. THANKS! I searched high and low for womeone who had done this exact same thing. Thank you for your diligence. I will post and let you know what works.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I found the default code!! It's 1688. Your link led me to another link here on XDA showthread: 2539367 by DC007 Sorry I can't post links yet.
So is your phone unlocked?
The Following User Says Thank You to StormyNight For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

4evanoobin
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
So is your phone unlocked?
Yes it is! I'm tired now. I will deal with the Sim unlock tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on the signal dropping issue as well if you'd like. Thanks again!

StormyNight
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evanoobin View Post
Yes it is! I'm tired now. I will deal with the Sim unlock tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on the signal dropping issue as well if you'd like. Thanks again!
Kk. I've tried to do the fix even though it probably wouldn't affect anything, and it didn't work. It might've been because I was on 4.4.2, and the guide was probably made when Jelly Bean was out, so Sprint might've patched it. Anyways, let me know if you get it working and post your steps on how you did it if you followed it differently.