Originally Posted by p1mpin
Hey guys, I accidentley wiped my sdcard when I reunlocked the bootloader. I have a custom rom that was on previously but its stock in a loop. I tried to push another room using adb sideload but when i do I got * Cannot read 'sideload'. I dont know any other way i can connect the phone to computer to flash another rom. please help.
I can push the rom but i get this error when trying to install "E: unable to mount 'data' "
Try to get in Recovery and from mount option mount system and then try it will work or try this
Make Sure HTC Drivers are installed and ADB is already working
1. Reboot into TWRP
2. in TWRP, Hit andvanced and find Sideload
3. Swipe to start Sideload
4. Open a CMD Prompt window and Change Directories to where your adb.exe is
5. type adb devices and it should show your device conntected and say sideload
6. Your ZIP file should already be in your adb folder
7. You are now ready to push the zip.....
8. type adb sideload nameofzip.zip
9. Wait until it says 100% and reboot back into recovery to flash the ROM
10. If hitting power does not make the screen come one, type adb reboot recovery
11. if adb reboot recovery does not work, hold power and volume down until it reboots to fastboot then go to recovery
ADB Push from Recovery - If Sideload Fails For You
adb push rom.zip /data/media/0/
Be sure u r in Recovery when using ADB Push command.
If You Find My Work Helpful, And IF You Can, Please DONATE
Click Thanks If I Helped You!