Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] USe Sprint HTC One (M7) On Verizon Network?

OP jimk16

16th July 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
I haven't been up to date on flashing and switching carriers in a few years, I used to do it all the time.

My girlfriend broke here phone (Verizon Contract) and needed a new phone, we got a good deal on a HTC One (m7) Model No: HTC PN072. And purchased it.

I thought it was still be the same old flash the radios call Verizon and keep asking for new people until I get someone who can offer to activate. Now I am looking for an unlock tool and all I can find is GSM SIM unlockers, and can't find the right Verizon Radios for this phone.

My girlfriend is pissed because now she doesn't have a phone and we just spent money on this new phone. Am I SOL? Or is there a thread somewhere that my googfu just can't find?
17th July 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 27

148 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimk16

I haven't been up to date on flashing and switching carriers in a few years, I used to do it all the time.

My girlfriend broke here phone (Verizon Contract) and needed a new phone, we got a good deal on a HTC One (m7) Model No: HTC PN072. And purchased it.

I thought it was still be the same old flash the radios call Verizon and keep asking for new people until I get someone who can offer to activate. Now I am looking for an unlock tool and all I can find is GSM SIM unlockers, and can't find the right Verizon Radios for this phone.

My girlfriend is pissed because now she doesn't have a phone and we just spent money on this new phone. Am I SOL? Or is there a thread somewhere that my googfu just can't find?

i tried to do this for a phone for mom. it doesnt matter what you do with the phone- verizon has white lists now. if they dont have the ESN in their system, they WILL NOT activate it. you have a sprint ESN, so you will never activate that on verizon no matter how many times you call them.

sucks, i know. I had to buy a verizon m7.
2nd August 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
More
It can be done using a donor phone the same way you would fllash a phone to metropcs. you can find plenty of tutorials online just replace everything metro with sprint.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
flash, htc one
Previous Thread Next Thread