Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,150 Members 37,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] USe Sprint HTC One (M7) On Verizon Network?

Tip us?

jimk16
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] USe Sprint HTC One (M7) On Verizon Network?

I haven't been up to date on flashing and switching carriers in a few years, I used to do it all the time.

My girlfriend broke here phone (Verizon Contract) and needed a new phone, we got a good deal on a HTC One (m7) Model No: HTC PN072. And purchased it.

I thought it was still be the same old flash the radios call Verizon and keep asking for new people until I get someone who can offer to activate. Now I am looking for an unlock tool and all I can find is GSM SIM unlockers, and can't find the right Verizon Radios for this phone.

My girlfriend is pissed because now she doesn't have a phone and we just spent money on this new phone. Am I SOL? Or is there a thread somewhere that my googfu just can't find?

resinis
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimk16 View Post
I haven't been up to date on flashing and switching carriers in a few years, I used to do it all the time.

My girlfriend broke here phone (Verizon Contract) and needed a new phone, we got a good deal on a HTC One (m7) Model No: HTC PN072. And purchased it.

I thought it was still be the same old flash the radios call Verizon and keep asking for new people until I get someone who can offer to activate. Now I am looking for an unlock tool and all I can find is GSM SIM unlockers, and can't find the right Verizon Radios for this phone.

My girlfriend is pissed because now she doesn't have a phone and we just spent money on this new phone. Am I SOL? Or is there a thread somewhere that my googfu just can't find?
i tried to do this for a phone for mom. it doesnt matter what you do with the phone- verizon has white lists now. if they dont have the ESN in their system, they WILL NOT activate it. you have a sprint ESN, so you will never activate that on verizon no matter how many times you call them.

sucks, i know. I had to buy a verizon m7.

threesix10
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It can be done using a donor phone the same way you would fllash a phone to metropcs. you can find plenty of tutorials online just replace everything metro with sprint.
Tags
flash, htc one