Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 50,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint HTC one

Tip us?

SPARTAN_TECH
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Sprint HTC one

A bit of a noob to the whole esn laws and cdma workshop thing I'm wanting to fix my sprint HTC one I bought off Craigslist a month ago but sprint has it block cause of an unpaid bill from the previous owner so I can use it but sprint won't budge what can I do

Unlocked SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

SPARTAN_TECH
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Any help would be appreciated about what i can do to make it work i would hate to have a 300 dollar paper weight

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

SPARTAN_TECH
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
So I bought a new HTC one sprint variant have root s off and sim unlock successful what am I missing to get straight talk att sim to work

StormyNight
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN_TECH View Post
So I bought a new HTC one sprint variant have root s off and sim unlock successful what am I missing to get straight talk att sim to work

TBH, you'd be better off buying a HTC One ATT/T-Mo variant since (I think, but haven't looked up) all frequencies work on it.

Anyways, you should be able to just insert the SIM and you should be good to go. Make sure you go into your Mobile Network settings, and change the mode to GSM. Alternatively you could go into testing (*#*#4636#*#*) and change the mode to something like WCDMA preferred.