Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 54,353 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE][DISCUSSION] How To Restore The Sprint LG G3 (LS990) To Stock w/ LG Flash Tool

Tip us?

slyest12
Old
(Last edited by slyest12; Today at 02:58 PM.) Reason: Double post
Thanks Meter 22
Please delete

slyest12
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will32 View Post
I'll grab the stock ringtones and alarm sounds for ya, if you want. You'll need root to put them where they belong. Or you could use a third party app to set them as ringtones or alarm sounds.

What adb backup did you use? Helium?
OK, 2nd try. That would be great. I am rooted, and should be able to move files using ES File Explorer.

I just used adb commands to backup my phone, and it is nowhere near what I'm looking for (you know, like a backup). My phone and computer both showed completed, but something is not right.

I use TiBu, but I'm not able to copy the file folder or the update.zip to my computer like I used to on my HTC One.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyest12 View Post
OK, 2nd try. That would be great. I am rooted, and should be able to move files using ES File Explorer.

I just used adb commands to backup my phone, and it is nowhere near what I'm looking for (you know, like a backup). My phone and computer both showed completed, but something is not right.

I use TiBu, but I'm not able to copy the file folder or the update.zip to my computer like I used to on my HTC One.
Sorry for the double post. I guess I shouldn't trust those error codes!