Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE][DISCUSSION] How To Restore The Sprint LG G3 (LS990) To Stock w/ LG Flash Tool

OP fergie716

22nd December 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #191  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
Thumbs up Bogus Error?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716

Did a quick Google Search, remove your battery, put it back in, then try to turn your phone on see if that helps

If not Google your error and see what comes up

Thanks. The error seems to be popping up in FlashTool because the progress bar freezes at about 80%. After the LG G3 boots into mini OS Flash tool never seems to recognize the phones progress even after completing normal boot. So I'm think it gets stuck there, and FlashTool begins a countdown timer of however many seconds while it's waiting for a re-connection with the phone. After the timer hits 0, the error is displayed. However, I have done this with my LG G3 twice now. Both times I got the same result in FlashTool with the same percentage displayed on the progress bar. And both times, my phone has been working fine as far as I could tell. And the downgrade was successfully verified in the software information menu on the phone. So it would seem that it's just a false error that happens when FlashTool sticks and never shows 100% even though the flash to the phone was a success.
The Following User Says Thank You to mconn127 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd December 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #192  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Some help
So I went and did the flash everything was going well I got to almost 100%in the flash tool.. When I got a USB port open fail three times.. Now my phone is stuck in Android system recovery <3e>

Is there a simple fix for this did I do something wrong?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omorbe

So I went and did the flash everything was going well I got to almost 100%in the flash tool.. When I got a USB port open fail three times.. Now my phone is stuck in Android system recovery <3e>

Is there a simple fix for this did I do something wrong?

after a while the phone was reset and now i am stuck in a factory reset status 2 blue screen ..
is it safe to do a battery while in this screen or do i have some more work to do ?
Yesterday, 02:37 AM   |  #193  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
did you go from zv6 to zv4 by doing this and it worked?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJon1688

Thank you very much to the ppl that put this together it saved my ass because I updated and lost root

thanks for clarifying if you rolled it back using this method. seems to easy to be true and people do not leave enough info, just single comments on this or that step.. so aggravating that people can not give details! (not you, the guys having issues or publishing fixes for their issues)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread