FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

[GUIDE][DISCUSSION] How To Restore The Sprint LG G3 (LS990) To Stock w/ LG Flash Tool

Thanks Meter: 3,784

By fergie716, Senior Member on 19th August 2014, 04:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th May 2015, 03:00 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Stuck in bootloop
Hi folks,
This is my story, I'm in the ZV4 and I modified my build.pro and now I'm in a bootloop. I tried to return to stock using the ZV4 tot file checking UPGRADE DL (I hadn't seen this tutorial) and it failed saying "device model is different, check phone or DLL". After seeing this tutorial I tried checking BOARD DL but it says the same, and I tried with Generic LG G3 DLL but it gives me another error: "Cross DLL [LS990] to [LS990]". I don't have TWRP installed so I can't use it (I know I should have installed it and made a backup). I have stock recovery and ADB says device offline.
Please, help me with this I don't know what else to do.
Thanks

PS:
I was able to solve the problem. I went to the PC where all started, and there I was able to use ADB with root permissions. I erase the build.pro file and after that I was able to return to stock using lg flash tool.
So the problem is when you have a corrupted build.pro file, because the lg flash tool tries to read the model from there, but if you don't have a build.pro it doesn't check the model and bypasses this check.
Last edited by georkings; 14th May 2015 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Solution to the problem

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread