FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[GUIDE][DISCUSSION] How To Restore The Sprint LG G3 (LS990) To Stock w/ LG Flash Tool

4,033 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,790

By fergie716, Senior Member on 19th August 2014, 04:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th May 2015, 03:00 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Stuck in bootloop
Hi folks,
This is my story, I'm in the ZV4 and I modified my build.pro and now I'm in a bootloop. I tried to return to stock using the ZV4 tot file checking UPGRADE DL (I hadn't seen this tutorial) and it failed saying "device model is different, check phone or DLL". After seeing this tutorial I tried checking BOARD DL but it says the same, and I tried with Generic LG G3 DLL but it gives me another error: "Cross DLL [LS990] to [LS990]". I don't have TWRP installed so I can't use it (I know I should have installed it and made a backup). I have stock recovery and ADB says device offline.
Please, help me with this I don't know what else to do.
Thanks

PS:
I was able to solve the problem. I went to the PC where all started, and there I was able to use ADB with root permissions. I erase the build.pro file and after that I was able to return to stock using lg flash tool.
So the problem is when you have a corrupted build.pro file, because the lg flash tool tries to read the model from there, but if you don't have a build.pro it doesn't check the model and bypasses this check.
Last edited by georkings; 14th May 2015 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Solution to the problem

5th June 2015, 01:59 PM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks a ton! Went just as described!
24th June 2015, 12:28 PM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can't delete build.prop file
When i trying to delete it it says the file is read only.
Please let me know what to do!
thank you so much
30th June 2015, 12:09 AM |#274  
Flag Baldwinsville,NY
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I've hit a brick wall and not sure what I'm doing wrong..I'm on lollipop and trying to go back to zv4. I did everything that was posted about 20 times now. I get thru all the steps fine, I've changed the port to 41. The lg flash tool never shows my phone as connected. I plug and unplug and nothing. I've tried all my usb ports.. I've tried all my 3 different cables and it's the same on both laptops. I did a hard reset on the phone. Still the same. Any clue what I'm doing wrong?
30th June 2015, 02:35 PM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 478

Donate to Me
More
If im on ZVA can I use this to restore my phone to ZV4? Im thinking no but I really need to perform a stock flash to fix a bluetooth issue.
30th June 2015, 04:06 PM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvin211

I've hit a brick wall and not sure what I'm doing wrong..I'm on lollipop and trying to go back to zv4. I did everything that was posted about 20 times now. I get thru all the steps fine, I've changed the port to 41. The lg flash tool never shows my phone as connected. I plug and unplug and nothing. I've tried all my usb ports.. I've tried all my 3 different cables and it's the same on both laptops. I did a hard reset on the phone. Still the same. Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Did you change the port # to 41??
30th June 2015, 04:21 PM |#277  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
MY Phone say Cant reboot to download mode pls helpp!!!
30th June 2015, 05:55 PM |#278  
Flag Baldwinsville,NY
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyer

Did you change the port # to 41??

Yes, Lg flash tool acts like my phone isn't connected. I tried unplugging and plugging back in. No change.
30th June 2015, 08:16 PM |#279  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvin211

Yes, Lg flash tool acts like my phone isn't connected. I tried unplugging and plugging back in. No change.

How does your device show up in the device manager?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread