No registration required

HD Voice / Microphone

OP painkillaz

30th July 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 16

89 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by painkillaz

Is there any icon or notification showing that you're using HD Voice? I see where it says attempting but it disappears afterwards

Yes of course. That is the notification. When speaking to somebody on an HD Voice capable device, the "icon" will not go away.
1st August 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 9

53 posts
For those experiencing popping and cracking...
In the dialer go to menu - - > call settings and un-check voice enhancement. You will still get HD voice, but it drastically reduced the popping and cracking for me. I have a feeling it a noise cancelation feature that is faulty. Probably need people to demonstrate it at Sprint stores and get some tickets opened up to get visibility for the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to thunder1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #13  
HOUSTON TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 608

2,043 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by painkillaz

Is there any icon or notification showing that you're using HD Voice? I see where it says attempting but it disappears afterwards

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Last edited by hayabusa1300cc; 1st August 2014 at 12:38 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hayabusa1300cc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #14  
Flag Loveland, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 160

295 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cervantesmx

HD Voice has been great for me as well. I got my wife a G3 when I got mine and everytime I call her we are on HD Voice and the audio quality is much higher than a reg call. I would dare say that audio quality when on HD Voice is so good that it is comparable to that of Skype. I'm loving it.

Have not had any issues hearing anybody or anybody complaining about the way they hear me. No issues with calls, period.

Same here. Best I've experienced in any phone to date. I've got Verizon as well thru work and this is hands down crisper. I think once sprint has finished upgrading their network they're gonna be a serious contender.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hd voice, lg g3, microphone, sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread