Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Sprint G3 a day early...

OP stas333

11th July 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #1  
stas333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 221
 
811 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Getting the phone as we speak. Black 3ram/32gb

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stas333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #2  
stas333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 221
 
811 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Here is more pictures...




The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stas333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #3  
fgcchevy's Avatar
Senior Member
Center Hill
Thanks Meter: 119
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
What really gets me is sprint won't match Verizon's promo! Called 3 different reps and all shot me down. They would rather me walk away and leave them. Hoping best buy gets some in tomorrow, to use my $50 gift card
11th July 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #4  
flaring afro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
A day early? You shouldn't be getting it in store until the 18th.


I never noticed that the power button has the power symbol on it. I like it. The picture also shows how big the buttons are - they shouldn't be too hard to get used to.
11th July 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #5  
Jocelyn's Avatar
Senior Member
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 221
 
929 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcchevy

What really gets me is sprint won't match Verizon's promo! Called 3 different reps and all shot me down. They would rather me walk away and leave them. Hoping best buy gets some in tomorrow, to use my $50 gift card

Not that it hurts to try, but I'm surprised you were expecting them to price match another carrier's device. At least they're not doing what they did with Note 3 pricing.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2
11th July 2014, 02:33 AM   |  #6  
stas333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 221
 
811 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcchevy

What really gets me is sprint won't match Verizon's promo! Called 3 different reps and all shot me down. They would rather me walk away and leave them. Hoping best buy gets some in tomorrow, to use my $50 gift card

I paid $100 for the phone.





Quote:
Originally Posted by flaring afro

A day early? You shouldn't be getting it in store until the 18th.


I never noticed that the power button has the power symbol on it. I like it. The picture also shows how big the buttons are - they shouldn't be too hard to get used to.

I saw somewhere they will begin selling the phone tomorrow, yes sell, not pre-order.
11th July 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #7  
flaring afro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333

I saw somewhere they will begin selling the phone tomorrow, yes sell, not pre-order.

Their site says pre-order tomorrow, on sale the 18th.

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-rele...on-july-18.htm

The AT&T version is the one going on sale starting tomorrow.
11th July 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #8  
fgcchevy's Avatar
Senior Member
Center Hill
Thanks Meter: 119
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333

I paid $100 for the phone.






I saw somewhere they will begin selling the phone tomorrow, yes sell, not pre-order.

Tell me the secret!
11th July 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #9  
Jocelyn's Avatar
Senior Member
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 221
 
929 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaring afro

Their site says pre-order tomorrow, on sale the 18th.

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-rele...on-july-18.htm

The AT&T version is the one going on sale starting tomorrow.

Not anymore




Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2
11th July 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #10  
stas333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 221
 
811 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcchevy

Tell me the secret!

No secret just went and upgraded my phone with a new contract and they automatically charged me $100





Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn

Not anymore




Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes