Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 39,642 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Thanks] shout out

Tip us?

Will32
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 632
Default [Thanks] shout out

For anyone that doesn't know, @justinswidebody has purchased a sprint variant LG G3 for no other reason than to send it by mail to @thecubed in an attempt to get us root. Proof is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54829826

To me, this is amazing! I wish I could afford to help him with his expense, but I'm not sure I can at the moment.

What I can do is make this thread in hopes that he will post right under me (if he noticed the mention) so that myself, and everyone that wants sprint root can at least give him a thanks for what he did.

But that's not all hes good for, he's also said that he thinks he has a tether mod for us once we get root.

I'm glad you got a g3 Justin, and thanks again!

Please wait on posting here so that justin has a chance to grab 2nd post and hopefully we can rack up his thanks meter and get him some donations.
Sprint G3

Need Dropbox?
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Will32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justinswidebody
Old
Thanks Meter 592

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikd View Post
For anyone that doesn't know, @justinswidebody has purchased a sprint variant LG G3 for no other reason than to send it by mail to @thecubed in an attempt to get us root. Proof is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54829826

To me, this is amazing! I wish I could afford to help him with his expense, but I'm not sure I can at the moment.

What I can do is make this thread in hopes that he will post right under me (if he noticed the mention) so that myself, and everyone that wants sprint root can at least give him a thanks for what he did.

But that's not all hes good for, he's also said that he thinks he has a tether mod for us once we get root.

I'm glad you got a g3 Justin, and thanks again!

Please wait on posting here so that justin has a chance to grab 2nd post and hopefully we can rack up his thanks meter and get him some donations.
Well thank you very much for the shout out. I really appreciate it.

I don't think I can get us tether.... I know I can. looks like my traditional method should work. But if not I Will find a new way.

Once again thank you
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to justinswidebody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thecubed
Old
Thanks Meter 5,912

DONATE TO ME
Yes, super special thanks to @justinswidebody for that - without him we'd still be weeks behind for Sprint root, rather than just a day away.

You're the man!
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to thecubed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

generalkrank
Old
(Last edited by generalkrank; 17th August 2014 at 12:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Yes thank you justin you are the s*** and i really appreciate what you have don't for the sprint community, me included. Who knows how much longer it might have taken if you didn't get our devs what they needed to perform the magic that they do. ( i say magic because its beyond my scope of comprehension)

Edit**** sorry cubed special thanks to you too for you time your a man among boys

Sent from my rooted (bahahahaha) LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

D-FUSE
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,832
That is because my boy Justin is da man!!!

using my bs non rooted G3 on Sprint
The Following User Says Thank You to D-FUSE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justinswidebody
Old
Thanks Meter 592

DONATE TO ME
Iomonster thank you and the team for all you guys have done. I can't wait to be able to enjoy my phone
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justinswidebody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fgcchevy
Old
Thanks Meter 112

DONATE TO ME
Justin is

Sent from my Lg G3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fgcchevy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thunderwagn
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Big props to you Justin🍺 and to cubed as well.🍻

holmescal
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks so much Justin & thecubed

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

Rally187
Old
Thanks Meter 43
This is awesome. You guys are incredible. Thanks so much! i will pitch in at the beginning of the week and thats a rally promise