Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,214 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unlocked AT&T g3

Tip us?

iBowToAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by manaup View Post
I believe you. Now that i think about it, the guy seemed shady and not trust worthy..can any of the sprint phones unlock and go to GSM networks? I've heard that the Sammy s4 can do it.

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app
Yes. LG G2 and G Flex, HTC One (m7) and One Max, Moto X, Galaxy S4, Note 3 (if Sprint processes the international unlock first), and iPhone 4s and 5 can all be unlocked for GSM use
ghostvzwdev (stock rooted)
m7spr (stock rooted)
manta (stock rooted)
Follow me on Twitter
Email/Hangouts
Google+
The Following User Says Thank You to iBowToAndroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

haoleflip
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBowToAndroid View Post
Yes. LG G2 and G Flex, HTC One (m7) and One Max, Moto X, Galaxy S4, Note 3 (if Sprint processes the international unlock first), and iPhone 4s and 5 can all be unlocked for GSM use
And you are talking about factory unlocks that Sprint does for its customers or are you saying there is a way to unlock these Sprint variants for free?

Sent from my LG G3 via Tapatalk Pro

iBowToAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by haoleflip View Post
And you are talking about factory unlocks that Sprint does for its customers or are you saying there is a way to unlock these Sprint variants for free?

Sent from my LG G3 via Tapatalk Pro
The unlock that Sprint does is not a true factory unlock, since the phone can only be used in other countries if they do it. All of the above phones can be truly factory unlocked for use with any GSM carrier in the world, even in the US. I wouldn't say the iPhones are free, and it's not technically a factory unlock. But for all the Android models, yes. You just need to have the tools and the knowledge. I run my own business doing software support for smartphones and tablets, and Sprint unlocking is something that I do lots of.
ghostvzwdev (stock rooted)
m7spr (stock rooted)
manta (stock rooted)
Follow me on Twitter
Email/Hangouts
Google+