FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Frequently Asked Questions - Sprint LG G3

19th February 2015, 12:54 PM |#51  
engine95's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,606
 
Donate to Me
More
Updated for ZV8
 
 
15th April 2015, 03:45 PM |#52  
rAndroid3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
?
Sorry for duplicate,
Hi everyone, im having troubles trying to flash a rom on TWRP 2.6.0.1 when i try to flash any zip got this error>>> E: cant mount 'system'.
Also in the mount option dont allows me to choose (system).
I never hadn't had this problem before, now i cant just flash anything, some help will be very appreciated , thanks.

I was forced to flash stock zv4 to unbrik my phone, so im stuck on stock :'(
15th April 2015, 04:01 PM |#53  
engine95's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,606
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rAndroid3

Sorry for duplicate,
Hi everyone, im having troubles trying to flash a rom on TWRP 2.6.0.1 when i try to flash any zip got this error>>> E: cant mount 'system'.
Also in the mount option dont allows me to choose (system).
I never hadn't had this problem before, now i cant just flash anything, some help will be very appreciated , thanks.

I was forced to flash stock zv4 to unbrik my phone, so im stuck on stock :'(

If you're on zv4, then just follow the links in the OP. As long as you have a Sprint phone, that is.
15th April 2015, 04:11 PM |#54  
rAndroid3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

If you're on zv4, then just follow the links in the OP. As long as you have a Sprint phone, that is.

But, i cant find something that helps me in the OP, i was already rooted and was on cloudyG3 rom, i flashed zv8 roms without problems but now i just can't.
Thanks for replay.
15th April 2015, 05:02 PM |#55  
engine95's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,606
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rAndroid3

But, i cant find something that helps me in the OP, i was already rooted and was on cloudyG3 rom, i flashed zv8 roms without problems but now i just can't.
Thanks for replay.

So you FLASHED ZV4? Then you still have recovery? When you flash any ROM then, you will need to upgrade the modem. Zv8 for lollipop.
16th April 2015, 01:40 AM |#56  
rAndroid3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

So you FLASHED ZV4? Then you still have recovery? When you flash any ROM then, you will need to upgrade the modem. Zv8 for lollipop.

Sorry for misunderstood, i used LGflashtool and flashed .tot, i can root, install TWRP, the problem is when i try to install a custom rom via TWRP, when i try to flash any rom i got this> E: unable to mount 'system' at the end of flashing. So in the MOUNT option the system partition is unchecked and dont let me check it, ive had never had this problem before. I was able to flash without problem, but now i cant.
16th April 2015, 02:18 AM |#57  
engine95's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,606
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rAndroid3

Sorry for misunderstood, i used LGflashtool and flashed .tot, i can root, install TWRP, the problem is when i try to install a custom rom via TWRP, when i try to flash any rom i got this> E: unable to mount 'system' at the end of flashing. So in the MOUNT option the system partition is unchecked and dont let me check it, ive had never had this problem before. I was able to flash without problem, but now i cant.

Have you tried updating your recovery?. You say you have 2.6.1 and I don't think that has selinux support. You'll need the 2.8.??
16th April 2015, 02:20 AM |#58  
rAndroid3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

Have you tried updating your recovery?. You say you have 2.6.1 and I don't think that has selinux support. You'll need the 2.8.??

Sorry, just another mistake, im on 2.8.5.0 also tried on 2.8.6.1 with no luck.
16th April 2015, 12:19 PM |#59  
engine95's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,606
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rAndroid3

Sorry, just another mistake, im on 2.8.5.0 also tried on 2.8.6.1 with no luck.

Only option I can think of is to start all over with Flashtool.
16th April 2015, 02:06 PM |#60  
rAndroid3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

Only option I can think of is to start all over with Flashtool.

I've done it like 4 times with no luck, the only strange thing that I did was insert a micro SD card , after that I can't flash anything. Do u think partitions are corrupted or something like that??


Watch out I added the recovery log.
Attached Files
File Type: log recovery.log - [Click for QR Code] (26.2 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by rAndroid3; 16th April 2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: added file
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, lg g3, ls990, sprint g3, sprint lg g3
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes