Thanks Meter: 3,861

By engine95, Recognized Contributor on 3rd September 2014, 11:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd October 2015, 06:02 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bperott7

Thanks for you help. Do you think you can point me somewhere that I can get 5.1 for my LS990 so I can try out cm 12.1. I haven't really seen anything clear cut that says it is 5.1. Thank you

Here are the latest nightlies, we have official cm support so. http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=ls990&type=
If you don't want to use standard gapps in the cm wiki I'd suggest using tkgapps.

4th October 2015, 05:11 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I actually got it to work but what I was confused on was whether or not I had to be on lollipop and all that jazz before I got cm 12.1. So I used one of Autoprimes threads that was pre-rooted ZVB. And then I got cm 12.1 and so far it's worked perfectly. But thank you for the reply.
3rd December 2015, 07:30 PM |#83  
Flag Frankfort, KY

Donate to Me
More
I tried to root my LS990ZVC, now I have a pop up screen from McAfee telling me to type in my code everytime I turn my phone on. My phone still works, but I was thinking about factory resetting my device. Is it safe for me to do that?
4th December 2015, 02:08 AM |#84  
Flag Morgantown
Thanks Meter: 2,017

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swwhite

I tried to root my LS990ZVC, now I have a pop up screen from McAfee telling me to type in my code everytime I turn my phone on. My phone still works, but I was thinking about factory resetting my device. Is it safe for me to do that?

Just remove the app
The Following User Says Thank You to churchey360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2016, 07:28 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unable to Enable CDMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSARIUS REX

Does the G3 have the same security check the OG did. As in removing stock apps=brick?

Sir,
I am from Pakistan. i have sprint lg g3 ls990 cell phone. I am using 3g cellular network. But when i enable data it always shows Edge not 3g. I switched network mode to cdma/ wcdma from settings menu but nothing. I flash several roms but no result.

Now i am on cloudy g3 2.5. But there is no change in my data service. I am still on edge data mode.

Any one help me what can i do to switch to cdma/ 3g?????

Thanks and waiting some support from u people.

Regards
Abbas
23rd January 2016, 06:30 PM |#86  
Flag Medford

Donate to Me
More
So how do I unroot and restore for zva I want to go back due to a persistent error I can't fix and I need to exchange the phone at my carrier. I no longer have my stock backup, idk how but I can't find it. :/

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, lg g3, ls990, sprint g3, sprint lg g3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)