Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 40,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help !!!! No Call Audio after using Xposed call recording module

Tip us?

skyisthelimit83
Old
(Last edited by skyisthelimit83; 9th September 2014 at 02:33 PM.) Reason: mispelled words
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [Q] Help !!!! No Call Audio after using Xposed call recording module

I Have a rooted Sprint Lg g3, after activating call recording from G3 tweakbox i lost call audio on my earpiece, i can only hear it while on speakerphone or with headphones. I've tried everything i could think of and nothing works ( Factory data reset, Hard reset throught recovery, going completely back to stock with LG flash tool) and absolutely nothing works. I bought the phone from sprint about 20 days ago, so store exchange is out of the question. Any help or sugestions will be greatly apreciated.

fergie716
Old
Thanks Meter 3,657
Which module did you use? Your best bet is contact the author of the module and see if they can help you.

For the activation failures try using the ##SCRTN# or ##UPDATE# codes, if neither of those work try ##RTN#

You need your MSL/SPC for ##RTN# (guide here to find that) and your phone will reboot a few times
The Following User Says Thank You to fergie716 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skyisthelimit83
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up I was able to activate the phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716 View Post
Which module did you use? Your best bet is contact the author of the module and see if they can help you.

For the activation failures try using the ##SCRTN# or ##UPDATE# codes, if neither of those work try ##RTN#

You need your MSL/SPC for ##RTN# (guide here to find that) and your phone will reboot a few times

I was able to activate the phone with your sugestions, thank you. still no luck with the in call audio, Do you think this might have something to do with build.prop changes the xposed call recording module or g3 tweakbox may have done to the phone ?

hundur1995
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyisthelimit83 View Post
I Have a rooted Sprint Lg g3, after installing call recording module from Xposed, i lost call audio, i can only hear it while on speaker phone or with headphones. I've tried everything i could think of and nothing works ( Factory data reset, Hard reset throught recovery, going completely back to stock with LG flash tool) and absolutely nothing works. I bought the phone from sprint about 20 days ago, so store exchange is out of the question. Any help or sugestions will be greatly apreciated.

P.S. Also after going back to stock my device keeps trying to reactivate but keeps failing, can't update PRl or Profile either.
Hi, I'm having the same problem, did you find a solution?

skyisthelimit83
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundur1995 View Post
Hi, I'm having the same problem, did you find a solution?

Unfortunately not yet, have you ???
Tags
call audio, lg g3, lost audio, phone