Thanks Meter: 78

By garynsa, Senior Member on 18th August 2014, 05:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th August 2014, 01:06 PM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,170

Donate to Me
More
##DIAG# gets diagnostic mode. You don't need shortcut.

27th August 2014, 07:48 AM |#22  
Flag WUXI
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

##diag# need spc code. shortcut search with 'diag' and what to do next?
31st August 2014, 05:41 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cairui505

can u please take some pics of the diagnostic mode .. I can't find it with shortcut.

Sorry dont have the phone on me. will request a friend next week and post some shots. did u install the Shortcut Master Lite?
1st September 2014, 12:18 PM |#24  
Flag WUXI
Thanks Meter: 10

More
i know how to get it thanks.bro
4th May 2015, 02:42 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi when i press ##3424# asking for service code what is the service code?
1st July 2015, 01:05 PM |#26  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

Hey @engine95 I am not able to get diag mode on ls990 lollipop ZV8. I am using your rom. Please help as I am trying to unlock lte band 40 to work in India. Thanks
16th November 2015, 08:21 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by

RESOLVED:

I was finally after doing some trial and error managed to get this. I am international and wasnt able to get into DIAG mode as it kept asking me for MSL/Service code which I ddint have.

So here is what worked for me. I am ROOTED thanks as that helped a lot.

I used the app (Shortcut Master Lite) thanks to the Post from [MENTION=3138793

Dvin211 in the thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...u-apk-t2841502

In this I did a search for "diag" and this allowed me to enable the "diagnostic mode" without the Service code

Once I enabled diagnostic mode I used CDMA Dev tool to get the Service Code/MSL for my deivce.

Hope this helps. If it does please donate to the Root finders as they deserve all of it

Could you help me, I don't know if it is right thread to ask.. I have G3 D852 (Canadian Ver.) and tried to enable frequency bands as referred in other thread bout unlocking all bands, Qualcomm. I am not getting 3G/4G network, it stays on EDGE whatever changes I make with MZ-Tool although the changes are successful up to my knowledge. If i select all GSM/WCDMA frequencies then phone keep searching for network upon reboot..., I am in UAE and here frequencies are 2100MHz for 3G UMTS/HSPA, GSM 900MHz and LTE-3...What should I do...? I am on CoudyG3 rom for D852... Thanks.
22nd November 2015, 03:26 AM |#28  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Metra PCS LG G Stylos MS631 and enabling DIAG MODE with no MSL
Okay first post and I should post more with all the crap i do to my phones many of which are not only paperweights now but serve as trophies representing what I have learned from this. I am a glutton flasher! I cant help it. Anyways I currently have an LG G Stylos MS631 and after much fearless and brave tinkering I have found DIAG MODE and if your rooted thats about the hardest part. If you have root Download SORTCUT MASTER open it and drop the menu and choose SEARCH... Type the word "hidden" and find :

com.lge.hiddenmenu.USB.USBMain

Launch it and choose:

QMICMSet

Choose:

OK

You should now see DIAG MODE device in your DEVICE MANAGER.
My MSL was 000000
Hope this helps someone as confused as i was about this issue.
26th December 2015, 03:39 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garynsa

Hello

I managed to pickup a G3 from sprint but dont have an MSL/Service code. Is there a way to enable the Diag mode so that the phone can be detected in DFS for programming

I have tried the commands from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2049701 but not sure if these work as I cant get the phone to connect properly in DFS. In DFS it keeps saying its in Data Mode. Am I missing something

Thanks

RESOLVED:

I was finally after doing some trial and error managed to get this. I am international and wasnt able to get into DIAG mode as it kept asking me for MSL/Service code which I ddint have.

So here is what worked for me. I am ROOTED thanks as that helped a lot.

I used the app (Shortcut Master Lite) thanks to the Post from @Dvin211 in the thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...u-apk-t2841502

In this I did a search for "diag" and this allowed me to enable the "diagnostic mode" without the Service code

Once I enabled diagnostic mode I used CDMA Dev tool to get the Service Code/MSL for my deivce.

Hope this helps. If it does please donate to the Root finders as they deserve all of it

it works like magic my friend thanks a lot ..
6th January 2016, 12:39 PM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speny33

Okay first post and I should post more with all the crap i do to my phones many of which are not only paperweights now but serve as trophies representing what I have learned from this. I am a glutton flasher! I cant help it. Anyways I currently have an LG G Stylos MS631 and after much fearless and brave tinkering I have found DIAG MODE and if your rooted thats about the hardest part. If you have root Download SORTCUT MASTER open it and drop the menu and choose SEARCH... Type the word "hidden" and find :

com.lge.hiddenmenu.USB.USBMain

Launch it and choose:

QMICMSet

Choose:

OK

You should now see DIAG MODE device in your DEVICE MANAGER.
My MSL was 000000
Hope this helps someone as confused as i was about this issue.

Hi,
I could not find the com.lge.hiddenmenu.USB.USBMain
Any reasson why? (Maybe bc's I have an LS990 that running on a costum rom that based on the int'l model?)
Need to backup my msl code.
Thanks!
Last edited by duba500; 6th January 2016 at 12:57 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
debug, lg g3, msl, qpst, service code

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)