Any Issues After Rooting?

Search This thread

cervantesmx

Apr 6, 2012
Hello all.

I would like to know if those who have rooted have come across any issues with their G3 that were not present prior to rooting.

Thanks!

Xontic

Jun 18, 2010
New Hyde Park
Nope, went smooth as butter. I installed Xposed and every module went without a hitch. Super SU works fine.... Go for it.

Only downside is that the bootlocker is still locked along with no access to custom ROMs, but every app should be GTG after root. Root also takes about........ 4 seconds lol

durandetto

Jan 11, 2010
Hartland, MI
No problems here either. My battery life took a small hit, but not sure if it's because of root or an app I installed after the fact. Running xposed with g3 tweaksbox also without issues. Just recently installed greenify, haven't really noticed any major battery life improvements though.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
Be careful about modifying build prop. I softbricked after changing one line in build prop, most editors truncate build prop. When phone reboots, stuck on blue screen with red number 2. Haven't tried Xposed yet.

sent from my LG G3

death_muffins

Nov 19, 2012
Hello all.

I would like to know if those who have rooted have come across any issues with their G3 that were not present prior to rooting.

Thanks!

I'm running some tweaks with the G3 tweakbox and for some reason if I'm watching Netflix and try to swipe down the notification bar, I get an "Android ui has stopped" error. Then the phone goes to the lock screen.