No registration required

Any Issues After Rooting?

OP cervantesmx

3rd September 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

89 posts
Hello all.

I would like to know if those who have rooted have come across any issues with their G3 that were not present prior to rooting.

Thanks!
4th September 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag New Hyde Park
Thanks Meter: 41

196 posts
Donate to Me
More
Nope, went smooth as butter. I installed Xposed and every module went without a hitch. Super SU works fine.... Go for it.

Only downside is that the bootlocker is still locked along with no access to custom ROMs, but every app should be GTG after root. Root also takes about........ 4 seconds lol
4th September 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #3  
Flag Hartland, MI
Thanks Meter: 155

811 posts
More
No problems here either. My battery life took a small hit, but not sure if it's because of root or an app I installed after the fact. Running xposed with g3 tweaksbox also without issues. Just recently installed greenify, haven't really noticed any major battery life improvements though.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
4th September 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #4  
Flag Creole State
Thanks Meter: 180

831 posts
More
Be careful about modifying build prop. I softbricked after changing one line in build prop, most editors truncate build prop. When phone reboots, stuck on blue screen with red number 2. Haven't tried Xposed yet.

sent from my LG G3
4th September 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 7

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cervantesmx

Hello all.

I would like to know if those who have rooted have come across any issues with their G3 that were not present prior to rooting.

Thanks!

I'm running some tweaks with the G3 tweakbox and for some reason if I'm watching Netflix and try to swipe down the notification bar, I get an "Android ui has stopped" error. Then the phone goes to the lock screen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread