FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Q] Lock Screen Lockscreen Circle Clock Gone!

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By thebigbaloo, Junior Member on 7th August 2014, 05:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Somehow I deleted the circle clock on my lockscreen... how do I get it back???? I have looked everywhere!
 
 
7th August 2014, 05:15 PM |#2  
Spaniard85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Have you added any other widgets to your lockscreen?
7th August 2014, 05:25 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard85

Have you added any other widgets to your lockscreen?

no not at all... there is a weather icon there now...
7th August 2014, 05:30 PM |#4  
Spaniard85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Hmmm. Did you turn on the setting for having other widgets on the lockscreen? That would be the only other thing I can think of currently.
7th August 2014, 05:32 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard85

Hmmm. Did you turn on the setting for having other widgets on the lockscreen? That would be the only other thing I can think of currently.

It has always been on. Have never touched that option.
7th August 2014, 05:45 PM |#6  
Spaniard85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More


If you're looking for the widget in the picture above, literally all I did to make it show up again was turn off lockscreen widgets from the display settings.
7th August 2014, 05:49 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard85



If you're looking for the widget in the picture above, literally all I did to make it show up again was turn off lockscreen widgets from the display settings.

I have done that and I know that works from reading another thread but I somehow deleted with the option checked. I just need to know how to get it back with, again, that option enabled...
7th August 2014, 05:57 PM |#8  
Spaniard85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbaloo

I have done that and I know that works from reading another thread but I somehow deleted with the option checked. I just need to know how to get it back with, again, that option enabled...

Hmm I turned widgets back on, and like you, I can no longer see the circle widget. I'm thinking it's only available with that option turned off.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I take that back. Remove all your lockscreen widgets, then the circle one will come back! You can then add other widgets again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spaniard85 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes