Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Why some markets got things that the U.S. market did not. anyone know why?

OP harvickgm

25th July 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12

91 posts
I have been a long time LG fan, I have the G2, the G Flex and now the G3. along with 2 LG Tone+ and a LG Tone Ultra. but to the point, watching the unveiling show and seeing people unbox their LG's I got really excited. that LG actually noticed the 4K display would hurt battery life, so why not compensate with an extra battery and a wall charger for them. Then i was really excited and waited patiently for it to come to sprint. Then sitting at bestbuy on the day it came out and noticed that we didnt get anything, hell we didnt even get the cheap headphones. WE GOT NOTHING. my question is, WHY? why them and not us.

and after dealing with LG customer service over the past serval days. my impression and love for the company just nosedived. i was given nothing but stupid remarks and sarcasm. and one instance i was even told that i probably didnt have the LG G3. im just disappointed about this whole experiance and how i was treated when trying to get answers.

anyone know why they gave it away to some markets but not the US?
25th July 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #2  
Center Hill
Thanks Meter: 127

574 posts
Donate to Me
The us carriers don't want us to have them extra accessories so that we turn around and buy them from them

Sent from my Black Lg G3
The Following User Says Thank You to fgcchevy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 08:35 AM   |  #3  
Flag The Big Apple
Thanks Meter: 106

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcchevy

The us carriers don't want us to have them extra accessories so that we turn around and buy them from them

Sent from my Black Lg G3

Exactly. It's not LG's fault. The phone also comes with an FM Tuner, which AT&T blocked and Verizon also disabled some features. The carriers are the evil ones here, not LG.
4th August 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #4  
Flag Fort Mitchell, KY
Thanks Meter: 98

485 posts
More
$$$$$$$$$ -- that's why...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread