FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Q] Can someone post their build.prop?

852 posts
Thanks Meter: 242
 
By lurtis, Senior Member on 17th August 2014, 08:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Attempting to get some of the broken stuff fixed on the g3 ports for the sprint g2.

Could someone be so kind as to post their build.prop from their stock sprint g3?

Thanks a bunch!
 
 
17th August 2014, 09:17 PM |#2  
fergie716's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 3,790
 
More
Here you go

https://db.tt/9MWWlk9P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fergie716 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2015, 03:01 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716

Here you go

https://db.tt/9MWWlk9P

Hello, I need the stock ZV8 build prop for the Sprint LG G3 and the link to the one above doesn't appear to work anymore. Can someone post theirs ASAP as I'm trying to get my phone back to stock ZV4 but the LG Flashtool won't allow it because I previously modified the build prop.

Thank you
1st May 2015, 03:32 PM |#4  
engine95's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,192
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrown02

Hello, I need the stock ZV8 build prop for the Sprint LG G3 and the link to the one above doesn't appear to work anymore. Can someone post theirs ASAP as I'm trying to get my phone back to stock ZV4 but the LG Flashtool won't allow it because I previously modified the build prop.

Thank you

Use the "Generic" dll in Flashtool. Then it should work.
1st May 2015, 03:38 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

Use the "Generic" dll in Flashtool. Then it should work.

Tried that and it's not working. See my post in the return to stock thread at http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...5#post60463455
1st May 2015, 08:52 PM |#6  
engine95's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,192
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrown02

Tried that and it's not working. See my post in the return to stock thread at http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...5#post60463455

Ok then. Try either of these. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56234124
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
build.prop, lgg3port, sprint lg g3
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes