Sprint app

Search This thread

JustusIV

Jan 11, 2008
Are others having this issue? Can i do anything about it before we get root?

uploadfromtaptalk1406466796219.jpg

sinisin

Jan 3, 2011
Denver
I use it all the time and its fine. Dunno what that's all about.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

hatlesssandman

Jan 25, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
not sure what it does but at work we have a "guest" wifi that makes you agree to something.... wonder if that was causing it to act up...

You aren't the only One that app killed my battery faster than keeping the screen on pretty impressive how an app can manage to drain battery that fast and this is on my home Wi-Fi network. The app is trouble and if it's not draining battery for some people it's definitely not helping their battery either So best to keep it turned off imo.

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

milky1112

Apr 24, 2011
Somewhere on Earth.
You aren't the only One that app killed my battery faster than keeping the screen on pretty impressive how an app can manage to drain battery that fast and this is on my home Wi-Fi network. The app is trouble and if it's not draining battery for some people it's definitely not helping their battery either So best to keep it turned off imo.

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

Mine was doing the same thing even with the app off.. still running WILD with GPS .. climbing. Ended up killing it that way.. going and hitting FORCE STOP under apps, killed all background apps in Dev options.. Funny thing is.. first few weeks with this phone.. It never showed up.. Suddenly it's there and going nutz!!! (It's all fixed for now) lol :good:

This is what mine is doing.. CONSTANTLY. I can watch the GPS usage climb.. and i have location off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-10-11-55-29_resized.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-10-11-55-29_resized.png
    98 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to Settings > Networks tab > More > Mobile networks > Connections optimizer. Uncheck the box for Connections Optimizer to stop using the app.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk