FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Wifi Calling Keeps Showing Up In Quick Settings

25th August 2014, 11:47 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Normally I only have 5 Quick Settings icons enabled (Quick Memo, Wifi, Sound Profile, Data, and Bluetooth), however every time I reboot my phone, the Wifi Calling icon re-enables itself and pushes itself in between the Data and Bluetooth toggles, pushing Bluetooth off of the screen. I realize that it's easy to just go back into the 'Quick Settings' settings and un-tick Wifi Calling again, but it gets really annoying when I reboot multiple times a day. Does anyone know of a more permanent solution besides just un-ticking the box every time I reboot? If it helps, I am using the Gold edition G3 from Sprint (obviously) and I'm rooted. This 'problem' has been going on since I got the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Redpill42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th August 2014, 02:01 PM |#2  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I have the exact same issue, but I have my WiFi Calling quick setting button enabled. Normally I have Bluetooth in the fifth and right most spot, but WiFi Calling always forces it's way back to that spot upon a reboot, pushing BT to the next page.

In the Edit menu, they show correctly but they are actually flipped, so I just move one of them then move it right back.

Not a huge problem, it's just a weird little glitch I've never seen before on any other device.
25th August 2014, 04:30 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I was just about to post about the same situation (wifi callling always showing in quick settings).
Is there a fix to this. It is getting annoying because I never use wifi calling yet it always shows up in quick settings even though I always uncheck it the quick settings options
30th August 2014, 12:41 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFEXR

I was just about to post about the same situation (wifi callling always showing in quick settings).
Is there a fix to this. It is getting annoying because I never use wifi calling yet it always shows up in quick settings even though I always uncheck it the quick settings options

bump. same crap here.
30th August 2014, 02:50 PM |#5  
Flag Creole State
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333

bump. same crap here.

I doubt there is a fix for it yet. I can't even reorder the icons, without it changing them back to original order.

sent from my LG G3
10th September 2014, 10:12 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Me Samsies
Im having the same issue, before and after root. Anyone heard of it happening on other carriers or is it just sprint?
10th September 2014, 11:32 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 363

More
We should all contact Sprint and let them know. Maybe it will be fixed with an update.
11th September 2014, 02:14 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This is very annoying...
14th September 2014, 06:15 PM |#9  
Flag Lanoka Harbor/New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 54

More
I too have this same issue

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
8th October 2014, 01:03 AM |#10  
Flag Lanoka Harbor/New Jersey