XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WiFi tethering

Tip us?

fenguepay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Default WiFi tethering

I got the root and have tried changing the tether_dun_required string in settings storage and have tried using foxfi and WiFi tether router to get free tethering but none of these methods have worked. If anyone knows a working method I would really appreciate you sharing it. Thanks in advance.
| Motorola Droid X | Liquid Smooth ROMS|
| HTC Vigor/ReZound | Unlocked with Fenguepay's AutoUnlocker | Leaked ICS | JuopunutBear S-OFF |
| Samsung Galaxy S 4 | Stock IORoot rooted|
| Nexus 7 (FLO 2013) | Stock Rooted TWRP Recovery|
| LG G2 (LS980) | Stock Rooted KitKat TWRP Recovery|
The Following User Says Thank You to fenguepay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fenguepay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Nevermind I just ran it again without even changing the config and it works. I guess that's not a bad thing but I gave up on that and now it suddenly works...
| Motorola Droid X | Liquid Smooth ROMS|
| HTC Vigor/ReZound | Unlocked with Fenguepay's AutoUnlocker | Leaked ICS | JuopunutBear S-OFF |
| Samsung Galaxy S 4 | Stock IORoot rooted|
| Nexus 7 (FLO 2013) | Stock Rooted TWRP Recovery|
| LG G2 (LS980) | Stock Rooted KitKat TWRP Recovery|

hayabusa1300cc
Old
Thanks Meter 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenguepay View Post
Nevermind I just ran it again without even changing the config and it works. I guess that's not a bad thing but I gave up on that and now it suddenly works...
Can you post your method please

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Smartphonespc6700<htc mogul<htc diamond<htc hero<htc evo<samsung epic 4g<motorola photon 4g<samsung galaxy s ii epic 4g touch<Samsung Galaxy Siii epic 4glte touch S3<Samsung Galaxy Note II *catches breath*